Epilogue

Captain woke up in a cell, right next to Krill. Captain seemed to be himself... despite the body change.

" What happened? I have, like, a 10 hour time gap in my brain." Captain spoke to Krill.

" Don't worry, your brain will get used to it" Krill said, looking upset.

" What's wrong? You look like you want to twist someone's neck" Captain asked.

" Oh? You think so? Nah, I'm just peachy, King. " Krill said with a sigh.

" You know... It wasn't meant to be like this.... It was just a few dragons, then share the possibilities... atleast that's what Smartmouth said." Krill said.

" Who's Smartmouth?"

" Smartmouth was Brainstorm's mentor, and always criticized his work... She would usually find ways to tamper them, and make it more "comforting" as she would always said... Then one day, Brainstorm kidnapped her and trapped her into a small, egg like prison... I should have known what he would use that for."

" Why are you still working for him?"

" Well, first of all, I didn't have a choice... He said he would kill me, like he killed Smartmouth. And secondly, I'm not usually this talkative... I'm able to keep, usually, any secret safe"

"Why tell me?"

" Because your brain still functions... which means Brainstorm has big plans for you."

Captain turned to face the bars, to see many more cells, that seemed to reach the sky. They all sounded like barking dogs fighting howler monkeys... something was happening, and someone needed to save them soon.