Chapter 22

Snowflake saw the entire process, and knew what to do... she had no choice but to become one of them. Captain unlocked the cage, and escorted Snowflake into the machine. Every time Snowflake even squirmed, Captain tightened his grip. There was no escaping this. Now, while she was inside, she took apart some of the syringes, and held her breath once they smoked her. She passed out, and woke up feeling much more powerful... but something was off... she remembers everything that has ever happened to her... she remembers her self as Lilly. She knew exactly what happened to her, and Brainstorm lied to her.

" BRAINSTORM!!! I WANT TO KILL YOU FOR LYING TO ME!!! Snowflake said, but her voice was much different.

" Uh oh... this wasn't the plan..."

Snowflake broke out, and charged into Brainstorm.

" You promised me a child, and you turned me into one. "

" Well... It wasn't my idea... you see.." Brainstorm stuttered

" STOP LYING!!! YOU HAD KRILL CHOP ME INTO PIECES, THEN YOU GRINDED ME... then you took my blood and trapped me into an egg. I remember every GRUESOME detail. You said you loved me, then you tormented me... you will die!"

Snowflake reformed her tail into a barb, and was ready to stab Brainstorm. Brainstorm grabbed it, then swung his own barb. Snowflake flipped Brainstorm onto his back. Brainstorm was able to get a small cut across her face. Snowflake screamed, and fell to the floor. Brainstorm walked over to Snowflake, and watched her squirm.

" Please... I can't die again..."

Brainstorm keeled down and smiled.

"You're just as terrible as the day I left you... You're still my gleaming slug"

Brainstorm stabbed Snowflake with an ice tip, with a little venom.

" Slag you, Brainstorm... I hope you fall into a bag of spikes."

Brainstorm picked up a necklace and whispered something to it. Snowflake grabbed it and said...

" I give this necklace to be able to travel through any point in time... " Snowflake put it on, and teleported.

" We need to find her, now." Brainstorm said. "but for now... we get more people into the machine. Caption, I need you and a few others to help gather more people... But first... a ceremony."

Brainstorm stepped out and saw crowd from his balcony. Each one had something to say about his Deca-brids.

"Down with Deca-brids."

"Deca-brids were a mistake."

"We want our children back."

Each one was even worse than the last.

"People of Pantala, there is no need for alarm. Deca-brids are perfectly safe." Brainstorm said, knowing he was lying.

"What about the people you said would return?" Said a dragon in the audience.

"I need everyone so that we can fully complete the process."

They all booed almost simultaneously.

" My perfect world will exist... " Brainstorm said, under his breath.

" Look, it's very difficult to get these working, but I assure you they're just fine."

Suddenly, the doors below the balcony opened, and out came a large machine that looked like a smoke machine on tank treads. It was being pulled by four dragons, and was as big as well... it may even be bigger than Darkstalker. The crowd began to scramble out of the way, but some of his guards were able to block off most of the exits. The machine gassed them, and they all began to become Deca-brids. They all screamed in pain in the prosses of changing... and once it was over, they all stood up together, like they were synchronized.

" Is that all of them, sir?" Captain asked.

"Not quite... Now we go for Phyrria."