Chapter 18

Meanwhile, back with Brainstorm, He was living a wonderful life as the king of Pantala. It wasn't much, but it was amazing. Krill was given the Deca-brid treatment, but kept her vibrant blue scales. She sat beside brainstorm.

" Krill, be on the look out for Snowflake. I feel like she's near. " Brainstorm called to Krill

They both shifted into their normal forms, and Snowflake burst into the room with Captain. Captain was heavily damaged and limping. This was not unusual for Captain, but it seems he was coming in a hurry.

" Something's wrong, Father. Darkstalker is back, wreaking havoc and Phyrriha is having a second civil war." Snowflake said.

"Not only that, but was unable to sail on my boat to even get here because of all the Deca-brids that tried to stop us."

Brainstorm looked up at both Captain and Snowflake.

"Is that all?" Brainstorm asked.

"You can't be serious... Something is very wrong. I saw an army of Deca-brids help Darkstalker kill almost the entire Ice wing colony. " Snowflake began to walk closer and closer to Brainstorm every step.

"And what are you going to do about it, XZion. "

Snowflake was confused.

"Xzion? What aren't you telling me?"

"You don't know about yourself, do you? Do you ever wonder why you look so strange?"

"No... I'm rather normal, compared to everyone else."

"Well, I'll tell you anyway.., After we put you two away."

Brainstorm grabbed her wrists, and cuffed them. Krill jumped from her throne and chased after Captain.

"We'll catch him. Now, I just have one question... how did you come back."

"Was I not supposed to come back?"

"Not exactly... From what Fracture told me, it seemed as if she succeeded in her goal... To become the ruler of Phyrriha"

They walked together, each one silent. Snowflake's cell was small, but still big enough for her to move around.

"I will be back soon, Then you'll be complete. and you'll be just like me."

Brainstorm shifted his scales and revealed his gleaming gold self.

"I'll be seeing you, Lilly!!!"