Chapter 7

They finally made it to the delta. She felt the same freedom she could feel. Despite the calming atmosphere, Seahorse could not stay still for long.

"Come on, come on! I wanna see the Summer palace to it's fullest! "

"Seahorse, It's not going to be that easy. From what I remember the summer palace is the last thing we do. " Rubyrose said to Seahorse.

"Besides, the whole point is to find my family... no what they're like. "

"Ok, fine... Just... hey, what's that?"

They see a few skywing guards heading in their direction.

"That's... that's the skywings... he's a little early, or we're late. "

"We have to hide... now."

Some of them bolted into the trees, Tsunami and Seahorse head for the sea, and Glory hid in the sand. The skywings landed near where Sunny was hiding. Seahorse knew what was supposed to happen next. One of the skywings started hissing and opened his snout.

"Wait, Tsunami"

"I need to save Sunny... he could have seen her. "

"I know... but they..."

Then she realized.

Without starflight, there's no one butting heads with her, but on the other talon...

Then... the skywing burned a tree with his flame... He groaned.

"I would have sworn I saw something in there... oh well..."

Then, he left.

"Well... I see... He really wasn't going to do anything. Maybe I should think first before I launch... Hmm... sounds like something Starflight would say. "

The two went back to the beach.

"What was that? That was completely random. "

"No idea... I was surprised you were able to control yourself, Tsunami"

"Thanks, Ruby..."

"Please... Call me Rubyrose. It helps some of us keep track of us. "

"Ok... this is all nice... but we have to get to the summer palace... NOW!!"

"Seahorse, slow down... it'll take days to get there from here."

"Not for me, it'll take only a few seconds."

"And... no one else can."

"These two are cousins?" Glory whispered to peril.

"I guess..."

"Alright, since you're so eager to go, then there's no stopping you... Let's go, everyone!

They set off to the Bay of a thousand scales. It seemed to take forever. Seahorse couldn't remember a time when she went this slow. It felt nice to enjoy the view though. On one of their stops, she remembered something from history.

Wait a minute... I remember why Starflight HAS to be here. Without him, Tsunami would never leave the group and meet Riptide. and she wouldn't learn how to speak aquatic properly and not be able to teach Riptide's method. Hmm...

Everyone was still asleep, but she sort of knew what to do. Seahorse walked over to Tsunami and started shaking her awake.

"Tsunami, wake up! You have to get into the sea!"

"eh... five more minutes..."

"No NOW!!! You have to meet at Riptide!"

"Wha... riptide? I read YAAAWN I read of those. "

"Fine... I guess I'll have to bring you into it myself. "

Seahorse began to drag Tsunami drag her by the tail into the bay, then she finally woke up.

"What are you doing? You must be desperate... Fine... We'll go."

Then they both saw it... a flash of green in a matter of instance.

"That's Riptide. "

"No, that's not a riptide... I read of those... that's another Seawing. What's he doing all the way out here?"

"Well... time to find out."

Seahorse dove into the sea and Tsunami followed. Seahorse was quick to be able to catch up to Riptide, but Tsunami was still too slow. Seahorse lit up her scales.

Wait up, my friend want's to meet you.

Then Tsunami swam past Seahorse and grabbed Riptide.

This must be your friend? Riptide signaled.

Yep.

Wait, please... You don't have to hurt me... Riptide signaled.

And just as before, Tsunami did not understand.

I... enjoy... FL... Gad... U... Cls... Come... follow...

Wow... now I see why Riptide would think she liked him. Then again, that was all a mess.

Riptide fought, Tsunami fought back, then they were both lead to the surface. Seahorse followed them.