fourty seven.

Year Three
fourty seven. The Fight

"What?!" Magnolia shouted as she looked at her best friend, widen eyes and mouth opened. Lucille gave her a a sympathetic smile before saying "Suprise?"

"When, and why did this happen?! Where you and Blaise together?! Why didn't you tell me!" Magnolia expressed with a little bit of anger, but mostly shock.

"Look, Draco came onto me, and it was towards the beginning of this year... please don't be mad Maggie." She pleaded, and Magnolia sighed.

"Luc, I'm not mad... You need to tell Blaise though, if Draco came onto you, he'll understand." Magnolia told Lucille, and she knew that Blaise would be upset but he knew how Draco was.

"Okay," Lucille sighed. "I'll tell when we get back into school... but let's talk about you loving Fred!" She giggled, and the girls into stayed up for another hour before falling asleep.

The next morning Magnolia left since they would have to board the Hogwarts Express the next day to head back to Hogwarts which Magnolia did quite get since the next day was a Friday which meant they would be at Hogwarts for a whole weekend before classes resumed.

"Come on." Magnolia motioned her hand to Lucille as they were about to enter the Slytherin common room. As they entered the group sent a bunch of 'hellos' to Lucille.

"Hey Blaise?" Lucille asked the boy who sat next to her. He smiled and raised his eyebrow.

"Hey Luc, I've got to tell you something." He told her, and she nodded. "I have to tell you something too."

The two of them waved to the group as they entered one of the corridors. They both looked up to each other and then burst into laughter.

"Okay, okay, you go first." Lucille tells Blaise, and he nods and the smile he once had dropped.

"Luc, you'll always be one of my best friends, and I hope I'll always be one of yours. I don't think this relationship is going to workout..." he finished, and Lucille's mouth was open she was taken aback. She couldn't believe she was just broken up with.

"Well, back at the beginning of this year... Draco kissed me." She told Blaise, and his mouth dropped open also.
"When we were dating?"

Lucille nodded as a tear slipped from her eye. She quickly brought up her hand to wipe it though. Blaise was right though, it had seemed as their relationship was straining and they would be better as friends.

"I'm going to kill that bastard!" Blaise gritted his teeth together in anger, as he pushed pass Lucille and back into the common room.

"Draco!" Blaise yelled as he picked the pale boy up from his robe. Everyone else looked at Blaise with confusion, and Magnolia locked eyes with Lucille as she emerged from the corridor.

"How dare you kiss my girlfriend- well er ex-girlfriend why we were dating!" Blaise shouted and the 'ex-girlfriend' term threw the group off even more.

"Ex-girlfriend?" Magnolia questioned out loud. Blaise was ready to throw a punch at Draco when Theodore stood up, and split the two apart.

"We are not going to fight! We are going to sort this out like civil wizards!" Theodore shouted at the two of them who stepped back from each other.
"Okay, good, Draco you start."

"I'll admit, I kissed Lucy while she was with Blaise." Draco said with no regret, and Blaise's eyes filled with anger as he balled up his fist.

"Well Draco," Theodore started. "Why did you kiss Lucy?"

"She tried to make it seem like I couldn't get her, I just wanted to prove her wrong." Hearing that made Lucille want to cry. She just really wanted to go, and cry for the rest of the day. First she was broken up by her boyfriend, and second the guy who she questioned her relationship for just said he just wanted to 'prove her wrong'

"Okay," Theodore replied as he turned his head to Blaise. "Your turn."

"Well, I felt as Lucy and I didn't have the- strongest bond- anymore, so I politely broke up with her. Then she tells me Draco stupid arse kissed her while we were together!" Blaise shouted as he glared at the blonde boy who looked as he could've cared less. That made Blaise upset- the fact Draco didn't care.

"How would you feel if I snogged your girlfriend Draco?!" Blaise turned to him.
"Dont have one." Draco nonchalantly said as she looked around the group who was baffled by the incident.

"Nice talk, see you all later." Draco chuckled as he got up and left the common room. The group was silent for the next couple seconds before Theodore interrupted the silence. "Well, that was- interesting."

"Very." Daphne replies to him. Lucille looks up at Blaise who was in some sort of trance, then looked at Magnolia.

"I'm going to go." She whispered to her, and Magnolia was going to stop her, but she was already out of the common room. Magnolia sighed, and soon everyone cleared out and left the leather couch where they usually all sat and conversed.

Magnolia pondered for awhile about everything that was going on. Sirius Black was still wanted, Blaise just broke up with Lucille, Draco kissed Lucille she was with Blaise, and Magnolia still didn't know how she felt about Fred.

———

"Did you hear?" Theodore started to tell the group at feast the next day. "Potter got a Firebolt."

Everyone's face at the table dropped. The Firebolt was one of the most expensive, fastest brooms to exist.

"Really?! Even Franklin didn't get on for Christmas." Magnolia tells the table who agrees, and nods.

"Well, don't get too upset, he got it confiscated, Granger ran and told McGonagall she thinks it's from Sirius Black." Theodore adds on, and Draco starts laughing along with Gregory and Vincent.

"Won't he get it back after it's checked?" Daphne questions, and Theodore just shrugs. "I don't know, heard the news from some Gryffindors."

The thought of Sirius Black trying to kill Harry Potter frightened everyone in Hogwarts. Everyone, well except Oliver Wood, understood that it was the safest to be checked for hexes and jinxes. The thought that scared Magnolia the most was that Sirius Black was most likely in the school, and could be around any corner.

Author's Note:

Heyyy! It's been awhile... well I took a small break but it was mostly due to writers block and unmotivation, but hopefully I'll be back to updating regularly. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

-Em