eleven.

Year One
eleven. Unusual Meet-up

It was late March, and Magnolia was up late at night trying to finish homework she had due. She was constantly falling asleep, and jolting back away ten or fifteen minutes later.

She felt calmed by the fire place that was crackling in front of her, she grabbed her strawberry chapstick that her mother had gotten her for Christmas that Magnolia absolutely adored.

She heard some rustling, so she looked around the common room. She saw a shadow emerge from the boys dorm, and she was afraid to who it could be.

"Draco?"
"Maggie?"

"What are you doing up?" The blonde boy came around the couch where she was to look at her work scatter all around her.

"What does it look like?" She sarcastically says before asking what he was doing.
"What are you doing up?"

She looked at him as he wore his scarf and all his warm clothes like he was about to go out, which he probably was.

"Heard Potter and his friends were going to see Hagrid at his shack or hut, I wanted to get them in trouble... wanna come with?" He questions her, Magnolia thinks to herself, she wouldn't mind an adventure and she wanted to get on Draco's good side.

"Alright, I'll come, wait here." Magnolia quietly gets her coat and scarf, and the two eleven year olds venture out into the dark corridors trying their best to avoid Filch and his cat, Mrs. Norris.

The two were walking fast down a corridor when they heard footsteps, fast footsteps. Magnolia looked at Draco with pure fear as they couldn't get out of this situation as there was no where to hide.

"I'm sorry Maggie." Draco whispered in ear as he grabbed her hand, and squeezed it tightly as they were about to get caught by who knows what.

"Maggie?! Draco?!" They both open their squinted eyes to see Lucille with a parchment, and a lateen in her hand shinning it in the two Slytherin's faces. Magnolia immediately let's go of Draco's hand to which Lucille's eyes were on.

"Lucy?!" They both question the girl who was also out in the hallways at night. The two eleven year olds, and twelve year old stood staring at each other in shock.

"I was getting something from McGonagall, now you two explain." Lucille says with anger in her voice, they both look at each other. Magnolia refers to Draco since she actually didn't know where they were going.

"We are going to get Potter and his friends in trouble..."

"You're what?" Lucille asked the two in a loud voice, but then covers her mouth as she could get them in trouble if anyone nearby heard.

"Potter and friends are out after hours, we are going to get them in trouble." Draco whispered and Lucille still was wide eyed. She was in disbelief at the two.

"What if they have permission?"

"They don't, I promise," Draco tells the the blonde girl who was holding the lantern.
"Now, Magnolia and I will be on our way, Vagabonde."

Lucille rolled her eyes as he called her by her last name, she was thinking of a comeback, but her gut feeling didn't want Magnolia and Draco being alone.

"I'm coming." She says as a demand, Magnolia nods and Draco groans before she ends up following the two throughout and soon out of the castle.

"What exactly are they doing there?" Lucille asks Draco. He states intensely at the dim-lit hut before answering her question.