twenty two.

Year Two
twenty two. First Wizard Petrification

"Are you excited for today? Isn't your mother and father coming to this game?" Lucille asked Magnolia as they both walked to breakfast. Magnolia was already in her quidditch robes because today they had their first game against Gryffindor. Magnolia was nervous because her parents were going to show up at his game along with Lucius Malfoy.

"No, not at all. This whole game depends on Draco. Frankie been stressing because of mum and dad coming." Magnolia told Lucille, Lucille nodded. Hopefully Draco could beat Harry to the snitch today. Magnolia waved to Lucille and then parted to be with her team. Lucille watched as the Gryffindors glared at the Slytherins.

"Today's goin' be a rough game, eh?" Cedric Diggory asked Lucille once she sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She nodded afraid of what was going to be the outcome today.

———

Lucille walked out to the Quidditch Pitch with Hannah and Cedric. They were bundled up in warm clothes. They didn't go as a specific colour because they didn't want to pick and choose sides.

"Okay, team, today we have to win... My parents, Malfoy's parents are out their and it will be very very pitiful if we loose to Gryffindor... so on my count, brooms in the middle- one, two, three!" Franklin says as they all rumbled Nimbus 2001's together while they were in their tent.

"SLYTHERIN!"

———

"WELCOME TO THE SLYTHERIN AND GRYFFINDOR GAME! IM YOUR COMMENTATOR,  LEE JORDAN!" The Gryffindor Lee Jordan yelled into the microphone. Magnolia sighed from inside the tent as she waited for Lee to call the names.

"FIRST, GRYFFINDOR, WOOD, WEASLEY, WEASLEY, SPINNET, JOHNSON, BELL, AND POTTER!" The Gryffindor team can be seen flying out onto the field, and the ringing of cow bells and cheering could be heard.

"NOW, SLYTHERIN, THEIR STARTING PLAYERS, BLETCHLEY, DERRICK, BOLE, MONTAGUE, MALVORSEVE, MALVORSEVE, AND MALFOY!" The Slytherin team flew out onto the field, and Franklin took the side with Adrian and Flint.
Magnolia flew up with her brothers, Claudius and her semi brother, Montague.

"On my whistle- Three, Two, One-." Madam Hooch blew her whistle as the Quaffle flew up into the air as well as the bludgers.

Magnolia had caught the Quaffle passing it to Claudius, then Claudius passing it towards Montague. It had gotten into Magnolia's hand again as she threw it through the goal post pass Oliver Wood.

"MALVORSEVE SCORES, Slytherin leads ten points to zero!" Magnolia came back and high fives Claudius and Montague before zooming back to get the Quaffle.

"Mags! Watch out!" Lucille yelled as she watched Fred Weasley bat a bludger towards her when she wasn't looking. Magnolia looked down at Lucille in the stands before staring at the bludger coming her and ducked. She glared at Fred who zoomed away from the girl.

Slytherin was learning sixty pints to zero. The breaks were definitely doing their job. As Magnolia zoomed passed Fred Weasley she could hear him say

"Someone's- tampered- with- this- Bludger-." He swung the bat as it guided towards Harry instead. Magnolia watched and Fred caught her eye before she zoomed towards the way of the Quaffle. Gryffindor called a time-out, and all the teams flew to the ground.

"What's wrong with Gryffindor? Worrying about beating us, huh?" Franklin said with huge smile on his face as he stared at the Gryffindors.

"I heard one of the beaters say one of the bludgers must've been tampered with..." Magnolia tells her brother and the whole team. The whole teams laugh before answering what she told them.