fifteen.

Year Two
fifteen. The Flying Car

"Lucille! Wake up! Wake up!" Magnolia was repeatedly hitting her friend with a pillow. Lucille groaned, and sat up to face Magnolia who was already ready and smiling widely.

"Good morning sleepy head." Lucille frowned as she climbed out of Magnolia's bed. She shivered as her toes touched Magnolia's cold wooden floor.

"I despise you."

"Everyone does." Magnolia winks as she walks over to her luggage. As Lucille got dressed Magnolia was double checking that she had all of her belongings, and wasn't forgetting anything. Magnolia and Lucille dragged their trunks out into the parlor where the floo-network fireplace was.

"Mum! What's for breakfast?" Magnolia walks into the dining room where Franklin and Persephone were chatting and eating breakfast.

"Eggs, now Frankie-." She continued talking to Franklin. Magnolia and Lucille sat down, and started filling their plates with eggs. A few seconds later the fourteen year old boisterous boys came running down into the dinning room.   

"Hello Mum."
"Good morning Mrs. Persephone."
"Morning second mum."

They all sat down, and started shoving eggs into their mouths which Magnolia and Lucille looked disgustedly at them for it. All three of them noticed the stares.

"What?"

"Nothing, anyways mum, where's father? He's usually here before we head off to Kings Cross?" Magnolia asks her mother. The boys nod as well wanting to know why their father wasn't with them.

"Just something at the ministry... he told me to tell you that he loves you, and that he will see you in the spring." She says quietly the last part, and Magnolia's eyes widen at the 'see you in the summer'

"Spring?!" All three of the Malvorseve children simultaneously shouted. Persephone dusted off her black robe, and stood up from her seat.

"This Christmas, your father and I have a trip to America to attend, something about the ministry over their, it's a once in ten years it happens." She explains, and they all groan knowing they wouldn't be back until Easter holiday.

"Anyways, hurry up, or we will be late." She looks at the time as she rushes to the kitchen frantically. Magnolia thought their was something odd about her mother, but maybe she wasn't feeling too good.

———

Persephone Malvorseve was frantically rushing her three children plus three down Kings Cross. Apparently she had a meeting with her work, she was a Genealogist. She kept track of pureblood, half-blood, and new Muggle-borns. She usually worked from home, but had a meeting for whatever reason today.

"Okay, go through the wall now!" Persephone rushed all the children through the wall. Magnolia and Lucille quickly placed their luggage in the luggage loading area.

"Come on Lucy, let's go find Daphne." It took the two of them around five minutes before they found the Ophidians sitting in two carts.

"Maggie! Lucy!" They all gave hugs, and welcomed us all back for another year. Lucille and Magnolia sat across from Daphne and Pansy. According to Pansy Millicent is a traitor because she became friends with a Ravenclaw 'Mudblood'

"Hello Magnolia, Lucille looking beautiful as ever." Theodore greeted the girls, and they both rolled their eyes before turning back to talk to Pansy and Daphne. Pansy would make that occasional comment to Lucille, which she would just ignore.

Lucille got a note tossed to her from the boys table, she looked up and saw Blaise subtly winking at her. She blushed as unraveled the parchment.

Hey Lucille,

how was your summer holiday?

- Blaise Zabini

She smiled, and took out her quill, parchment, and ink out of her travel bag. Magnolia, Daphne, and Pansy were too busy talking about a boy Pansy met in France this summer when she was on holiday.

Hello Blaise,

My summer holiday was good, I spent the last part of it with Maggie and her family. How was yours? Also are you excited for second year?

- Lucille Estelle Vagabonde

She flew the parchment back over to Blaise. He smirked when he read it, and immediately starting writing back to her.

Lucille,

That's good. Mine was interesting... my mother got married... again. I'm a little excited for second year, but also I'm ready to graduate already! I really wished you have gotten Slytherin with us, it would make hanging out so much easier! At least Snape let's you in the common room though... oh yeah! I also got an owl! I got her since I got really good marks in first year! I named her Prudence. I really like that name. Also is your middle name Estelle? If so that's a really pretty middle name.

- Blaise

Lucille read the letter, she also had wished she had gotten Slytherin. She smiled when he called her middle name beautiful. It was one thing she loved about her name, was her middle name. Estelle

Blaise,

Yes, my middle name is Estelle, and thank you :)
I love the name Prudence! Hopefully I get to meet your owl! Yeah, I wish I was in Slytherin... but the sorting hat is never wrong! I would just do better in Hufflepuff than Slytherin.

- Lucille Estelle

"Oh my- is that? Is that Harry Potter?!" Magnolia shouts as she looks out the window of the train. There was a flying car tagging next to them. There was a brown haired boy hanging out of the car, who was Harry. Then a red head who was scared for his laugh, Ron Weasley.

All the children had their heads pressed up against the windows watching the predicament of the two. Finally Harry got back up, and they disappeared into the unknown.

Lucille...

Do my eyes deceive me or did we just see a flying car?

- Blaise

Blaise,

We saw a flying car

- Lucille.

Once Blaise read her letter he burst out laughing which grabbed the attention of all the other Ophidians. Luckily, they didn't suspect anything. Not like there was anything to be suspected about...

———

"Did you hear that Potter and Weasley crashed their father's car into the Whomping Willow?!" Draco laughed, and so did the rest of the group. Draco had been hoping he would get expelled for what he had done.

"I hope they both get expelled... that's two less Gryffindors I don't like out of my way." Draco smirked, and Magnolia rolled her eyes knowing that they probably wouldn't.

Only five minutes later, here comes Harry and Ron walking into the feast. Draco groans and Theodore reassured him that they could be getting sent home tomorrow.

"They look awfully happy though?" Magnolia buts in the boy's conversation. Draco looks at Harry who had a smile on his face while he ate chicken. Draco scoffed then proceeded to insult him.

———

"Lucy!" Lucille heard a person call her name once she entered the Hufflepuff common room. She turned around, and saw Cedric. He had brown out his hair some, but he didn't look much different except now he was fourteen.

"Cedric!" They both engulfed in a hug. Lucille and Cedric haven't seen each other since the last day of school last year.

"You've grown so much! And hey? Are those glasses?" She nods proudly and he chuckles knowing how badly Lucille struggled to see last year. He was glad she could finally see.

"Well- er- I've got to unpack, I'll see you tomorrow before classes start?" He says as he is backing into the hallway of the boys dormitories. She nods, and waves before she heads the way towards the girls dorms. This year she dorm is father down, but she still shared it with the same girls as last year.