thirty eight.

Year Three
thirty eight. Boggart

(Before we start this chapter I wanna give an heads up that this is not exact to the books or movies! (Because I'm lazy) I'm going to make this chapter how I want it to go with help of the book)
ALSO WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS BAD WRITING!

They all arrived outside of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom waiting for Professor Lupin to come. The other houses were also already here, and Magnolia smiled as she watch Daphne go over to talk to Ernie.

Finally Professor Lupin came, and only instructed the class that they only needed their wands. The class entered the classroom to be met with Professor Snape sitting in a armchair. Lupin came in, and was about to shut the door behind him before Snape spoke up.

"Leave it open, Lupin. I'd rather not witness this." He got up, and quickly left the classroom leaving all the third years confused on why he was in the classroom in the first place. When he reached the end of the classroom, he turned back around and observed the third years.

"Possibly no one warned you, Lupin, but this class contains Neville Longbottom. I would advise not to entrust him with anything difficult. Not unless Miss. Granger is whispering instructions into his ear." Neville turned red, and Hermione glared at the potions teacher. Professor Lupin ignored what Professor Snape said though. Professor Snape left the class room leaving Professor Lupin with a bunch of thirteen, maybe some fourteen year old's. It went quiet, and a rattle from the wardrobe in the front of the classroom.

"Nothing to worry about, there is a boggart in there." He said very calmly. All the children looked at him with pure terror. Lucille was basically clutching onto Blaise, and Magnolia and Theodore still hand in hand.

"Alright, does anyone know what a Boggart is?" Professor Lupin questioned and, as suspected, Hermione Granger's hand flew into the air wanting to answer the question. That's how it was in every class, the professor would ask a question and she would answer.

"It's a shape-shifter, It takes shape whatever it thinks frightens us the most," Hermione replies, and it causes more of the students to become petrified with fear. Everyone knew where this was going... they were going to have to face the Boggart.

"Excellent Miss. Granger! Now, since the Boggart is in the dark, and it can't see us meaning it doesn't know what shape to take form of yet, we have a advantage" Professor Lupin smirked at the children. The children started to engage into conversation, intrigued at what he meant.

Professor Lupin started telling the class a story time where there was two people, and the Boggart didn't know what form to take so it turned himself into a half slug. The class was in laughter, even Gregory and Vincent, but Draco wasn't. Draco was leaning against a wall with his eyes so far up in his head from rolling them every five seconds.

"The charm to repel a Boggart is simple," Professor Lupin started to say once the class calmed down from laughter. "You see, the thing that finishes a Boggart is laughter, just like you were all doing a minute ago." He smiles, and the class nods.

"We are going to practice the charm without our wands first, repeat after me, Riddikulus!"            "Riddikulus!" The class repeated and, yet again, Draco's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"This class is riddikulus." Draco mumbled, and that's Lucille took out her wand, and whispered a hex which didn't hurt him too much just... zapped him. He turned around confused, and they all just shrugged. Blaise leaned into his girlfriend's ear, "Good job, Luc."

By the time Lucille looked up again Neville Longbottom was at the front of the class looking like he was going to piss himself. Professor Lupin asked Neville what frightened him the most, but all that came out were mumbles.

"Professor Snape." He said more clearly, and the class erupted in small laughter. Lucille didn't laugh though because she also knew how scary Professor Snape could be.

"Neville, don't you live with your grandmother?" Professor Lupin asked and Neville nodded. Professor Lupin thought before he leaned into Neville ear and whispered some thing that was unknown to the rest of the class. Professor Lupin explained to the class what Neville would do, and when the boggart comes out we will raise our wands and shout 'Riddikulus!'

Everyone was forced into a line, and The Ophidians got to the back of the line since none of them wanted to show what they were scared of.

Magnolia was looking around the classroom with different thoughts form students popping into her head.

Draco thought of his father.
Blaise thought of loosing Lucille.
Lucille thought of loosing Blaise.
Theodore thought of being alone.
Daphne thought of loosing her parents.
Harry Potter thought of Voldemort....

Voldemort.

Magnolia shivered at the thought of Voldemort. It had actually been rumored her father worked for Voldemort, but it was dismissed and he was never given a trial unlike Lucius Malfoy.

"Okay Neville, are you ready?" Professor Lupin questioned the boy who nodded slowly. Professor Lupin smiled widely as he pointed his wand at the wardrobe. He flicked his wand, and the wardrobe opened slowly.

Professor Snape emerged from the wardrobe, and Neville was shaking at the front of the classroom. He drew his wand, and pointed it towards Professor Snape.

"Riddikulus!" Neville shouted, and the dark Professor Snape everyone had knew was now the same, but in old lady clothes, but not just anyone's old lady clothes, Neville's grandmother's clothes.

Everyone bursted into laughter, even Neville at the sight. Professor Lupin called the next student in line which was Parvati Patil.

She stood forward, and the grandmother clothed Professor Snape turned into a scary mummy. She stood back at the sight, but drew her wand as she cried "Riddikulus!"

Professor Lupin then called Seamus Finnigan, he strode past Parvati to the front of the room where the old rolled out mummy turned into a banshee who let out a blood curdling scream.

"Riddikulus!" He shouted, and the banshee turned into a rat. Then it turned into all different characters.

The next student was Dean, the Ron, and Harry. Professor Lupin strode in front of Harry before the Boggart could turn into anything. His boggart ended up showing up, and it was some type of white circle. Magnolia stared at Professor Lupin, and got the emotion of fear, and then that's when it came.

They could guess I'm a werewolf animagus.

Magnolia stood there in absolute shock of what she just heard. Her teacher was a werewolf animagus. She looked down at the floor not believing the news she just heard.

She looked back up, and Professor Lupin started at with fear and shock. He breathed out, and looked to the other students then said.

"Class is dismissed, Magnolia please see me." Magnolia's heart dropped as she waved to her friends. Lucille looked at her weirdly as well as everyone else as they left the classroom. Once everyone left, Lupin looked up and motioned his hand for her to come forward.

Oh no, this isn't good.

Author's note-

Lol I know the writing sucks in this chapter, but when I have to base chapters off book scene I suck at writing them. Anyways, hope you enjoy :)