six.

Year One
six. Gryffinforks

Friday slowly came, and they had double potions and flying class today. Magnolia and the group got up early, so they could arrive at potions early. They were studying at breakfast this morning, but in reality they didn't have too much worry about. Snape favors Slytherins more than any house. It is his own house, but it's not like McGonagall favors Gryffindor or Flitwick favors Ravenclaw.

Once they had reached the potions classroom, they realized the door was opened but Snape wasn't in there. The group made their way in, and that's when it hit Magnolia. She didn't tell Lucille about them waking up early and going to potions. Magnolia was pondering about if she should go and get Lucille or not, until she walked in the potions classroom.

"Lucy-." Magnolia tried to call her name, but she frowned at the group as she interrupted Magnolia.

"You've could've told me that you were getting up early, and going to potions?" She questioned the group who gave her a saddened look. Magnolia was about to speak up until Pansy did before her.

"Well we could've told you... we didn't want you here though." Lucille's face drops, and it looks like she was about to cry. Blaise immediately tells Pansy that she should leave, Pansy rolls her eyes as her and Millicent leave to go to the other side of the room.

"I'm so sorry about that Lucille." Magnolia hugs Lucille who immediately hugs back. It was nice to know at least there were some people that cared for her well being.

Magnolia, Daphne, and Theodore were partnered up, Draco, Gregory, and Vincent partnered up which left Lucille and Blaise.

The other students entered the classroom, but there was still no sign of Snape. Blaise and Lucille sparked up a conversation about Potions. Lucille could hear from behind her that Draco and his minions were talking about Quidditch, then Magnolia, Daphne, and Theodore were talking about what we were doing tomorrow.

"What potion are you eager to learn?" Blaise questioned Lucille and she thought. She remembered her brother saying something about a love potion they learn in sixth year. It was call Amortentia or Amertentio.

"The love potion it's called something like-." Lucille started, but Blaise interrupted her.

"Amortentia, I've heard of it."

"It's in the sixth year curriculum, if you take it for N.E.W.T" Lucille says to Blaise as she flips through her brand new textbook full of potions.

The potions classroom gave off a dusty aroma, like if you were going to walk into a abandon hospital with all the expired medicines still in place. Steam came out of the cauldrons already, and the atmosphere resembled a marijuana growing garden.

"I feel like we are growing some illegal drug in here." Theodore said which made Magnolia's eyes widen as she gasps.

"Exactly what I was thinking!"

"Twinsies!" The two of them cheered while Daphne just rolled her eyes at the pair fo eleven year olds. She was really surprised on how much Theodore and Magnolia had clicked in just the first week. Daphne watched as Blaise and Lucille where looking through the textbook, and as much as Daphne didn't like some of the Hufflepuffs, she liked Lucille.

Snape then bursts into the classroom, finally. He starts rambling about no wand waving or whatever. Snape did favor Slytherins, but in Lucille's's eyes he was one of the meanest teachers. Lucille was afraid she would blink wrong and Snape would snap at her.

He starts asking Harry questions, it was only the first week...
Lucille thought what Snape was doing wasn't fair at all, but the girl next to him, Hermione Granger, knew everything.