Disclaimer!

Hello :)

Welcome to my story 'Ineffable'!

First I want to go over a couple of things before you get started reading.

• As of right now, this book is not finished.
• I wrote this book because I love Harry Potter and to practice writing.
• The characters will be portrayed on how Magnolia and Lucille perceived them. For example, they will see Draco as a "better" person because they are friends with him. Draco would also be a better person to Magnolia because he sees her as a friend, not an enemy.
• There will be some cursing in the later years as their personalities mature as they grow older.
• The scenes are based off the books with some scenes added in from the movies.
• Some of the scenes will be word for word from the book/movie to add to the plot of the book.

Last but not least,

• I DO NOT own the Harry Potter franchise or am I trying to copy it as my own. I do not support the author of the Harry Potter books in anyway. I made this story solely out of fun and entertainment for my friend and I since Magnolia and Lucille are based off us.

• I DO own Magnolia Malvorseve, and the Malvorseve Family, and Lucille Vagabonds, and the Vagabonde family. Plus anything else made up, like The Malvorseve Legend, and plots that aren't in the books/movies.

Hope you enjoy :)

- Emmy