fifty.

Year Three
fifty. Exams

"My birthday is in a few days." Magnolia happily said as Lucille, Daphne, and Theodore studied in the library for their Transfiguration and Charms exam tomorrow. June had finally approached Hogwarts which means that they would be leaving for summer break.

"Yeah, and Draco's is today." Theodore answers as he studied his Transfiguration text book, carefully.
Magnolia scrunched up her face, and Lucille looked at him confused.

"It is?" Lucille asked, and Theodore nodded as he set down his textbook to face to the to girls.
"Yeah, he made such a big deal about it this morning."

"I don't like my birthday being seven days away from Draco's." Magnolia complained which caused Daphne to look up from her Charms practise.
"Cant choose when you were born Maggie."

"Well, yeah, if I could I wouldn't have it within a week of Draco's." Magnolia scoffed as she looked back down to study her transfiguration practise. Lucille nodded along with her as they both started to practise for the two exams tomorrow.

Everyone was going mad at Hogwarts. There was people everywhere. People running around trying not to miss exam times, and children crying.

"Ah, exam season." Lucille exhaled as her and Magnolia walked towards the Great Hall for their morning Transfiguration exam. Magnolia chuckled as the two of them hopped into the line of third years waiting to be let into the Great Hall.

"Nothing like crying children, and over stressed teenagers." Magnolia adds on which earned her a few weird stares from some first year Hufflepuffs who walked by.
"I'm not that mean, I promise!" Magnolia yelled at them which caused them to speed walk. Magnolia turned back to Lucille who was trying to suppress her laugh. Magnolia was about to speak when Daphne and Pansy came up from behind the two.

"I don't understand why we need to take these anyway, they are so dumb." Pansy complained, and she just received nods from the girls. They watched as some other students got into the line of third years, and then they were let into the Great Hall.

They were sat by last name, so Magnolia was placed behind Draco and in front of Eloise Midgen. Lucille was behind Lisa Turpin and in front of Ron Weasley. Lucille gave Ron a subtle wave as she sat down at her desk. She watched as the administrator of exams passed each other their exams on their desk face down along with a magic quill.

The exam lasted an hour before time was up, and they went around to pick up the exams and quills. The students were once ushered back outside to be called in by groups to do a physical part of the exam.

Lucille sat outside with Daphne, Magnolia, and Pansy as they waited for their groups to be called.

"Goldstein, Anthony. Goyle, Gregory. Granger, Hermione. Greengrass, Daphne." The examiner called and Daphne pushed herself up off the ground and waved towards the others as she left with the other three into the examiners room. Not too long after Daphne was called, Magnolia's group was called in.

"Longbottom, Neville. MacDougal, Isobel. MacMillan, Ernie. Malfoy, Draco. Malvorseve, Magnolia." Magnolia wondered why so many names were called, but she guessed they were trying to rush up the process. Magnolia waved to Lucille as she left, and then that's when Lucille realised, she was left with Pansy.

She slowly turned her head around, and saw Pansy digging something out of her nails. Lucille just try to avoid all contact with her, but Pansy kept asking questions.

"Did you really think you could pull Blaise and Draco?" She asked which made Lucille baffle at the question.
"Excuse me?"

"You're excuse, you heard me." She sneered as she continued to pick the dirt or whatever from under her nails. Lucille's mind went blank as she tried to find the words to say, but nothing came out.