thirty five.

Year Three
thirty five. Draco's Murder

Magnolia calmed down as they had entered the cool breeze of early September. She sniffled here, and there, but she didn't burst out into tears.

Once Lucille and Magnolia arrived all of the group was already there. Magnolia stood next to Lucille who was standing next to Blaise. Blaise looked at Theodore who was holding a scone in his hand from lunch he had brought to give to Magnolia.

"Go give it to her," Blaise nudged Theodore. Theodore peered over to Magnolia who's face was red, and eyes were puffy. Theodore nodded, and went to stand right next to Magnolia.

"Here," Theodore whispered into her ear, and handed her the scone. "I brought it from lunch."

Magnolia smiled widely at the scone that was handed to her, and she smiled widely at Theodore.
"Thanks Theo." She took a bite out of the scone, and by then Hagrid had came out of his hut as more students gathered around.

"C'mon now!" Hagrid motioned his hand towards the group of students. "Great lesson comin' up today!"

Hagrid led them around the Forbidden Forrest for about five minutes before they had reach an opening. They all had their monster books in their hands, as they entered the clearing.

"How do we open our books?" Draco scoffed as he felt around the furry book. Lucille stroked the spine of the book since William taught her how to open it over the summer. The book made cooing noise as it opened to a random page, Draco weirdly looked at her.

"Yeh've got to stroke er' spine!" Hagrid replies to him, and Draco strokes the spine, and the book coos and opens for him. He then rolled his eyes, and turned to the group. "Oh, how silly we've all been!"

Gregory and Vincent joined in on him laughing. Magnolia didn't feel up for laughter since from what just happened. She moved to the back of the group where Theodore was standing while Draco continued to make fun of people. Hagrid told everyone to stay right there as he'll be back with something special.

"God, this place has gone to the dogs." Draco said loud enough for people in a fifteen feet radius to hear. "That oaf teaching classes! My father'll have a fit when I tell him-." Draco complained to Gregory and Vincent when Harry Potter interrupt him.

"Shut up Malfoy!" Draco looked taken aback at Harry's remark. Draco looked towards everyone in the Ophidians, and gestured to the Slytherin robes that were around them. The boys nodded, and Lucille looked at Magnolia who had a frown still on her face. Draco looked up to the sky, and his face became frightened.

"Dementor! Dementor!" Draco yelled as he had a face full of fear written all over him. All the other students looked up to the sky in fear. Harry turned back to the Ophidians, and all of them had their robes over their head making "Oooooo" noises.

Lucille was the only one who didn't have the robe over her head just out of respect for other students. Magnolia did end up doing it, but she wasn't happy and full of cheer like the rest of the Slytherins were.

By then Hagrid had came back with a big chicken bird behind him. The bird was leashed on a chain by Hagrid, and Hagrid threw him what looked like to be a ferret. Everyone stared in awe at the magical beast.

"Hippogriffs!" Hagrid announced, the bird made some sort of cooing noise as Hagrid waved towards it. "So, anyone wan' ter come up ter' it!" Everyone took alright five steps back except for Harry, who didn't get the memo.

"Now, firs' thing abou Hippogriffs, they're proud, easily offended though." Hagrid goes on about not wanting to insult one as it might be the last thing you'll ever do. Lucille looked over to Draco, Vincent, and Gregory who were not paying attention and chuckling. She rolled her eyes, and was faced with her boyfriend. He smiled and she smiled back as she took his hand in hers.