Chapter {13} - Rated R

(2595 words)

( this chapter is rated r , if you dont like please skip to next chapter)

Chapter 13 - Rated R

Bray- Lynne held onto Devon's hand as they maneuvered through the streets.

Others also maneuvered through traffic, but some were dancing, others eating at tables set up in front of restaurants and many laughing with the ones they loved.

It truly was a sight to see. Bray had never seen so many different colors blend all into one. And she had never seen people dancing in between traffic. You definitely didn't see that back in Seattle.

She loved the smells and the sounds all around her. How the warm air seemed to just wrap around her body and hug her tightly.

She could smell the salty sea as Devon and her walked closer to the beaches, and away from the city.

"So what do you have in store for us tonight?" Bray-Lynne asked.

"Not much, something small."

"I think you're lying." Bray held his hand tighter, but still walked with him as they entered a private dock.

"And I think you might be right." Devon smiled as he led her to a small yacht boat just a little ways away from the main deck.

"You're too cute." Bray- Lynne chucked before following Devon onto the boat. She was in awe of the boat. She had never been on a boat before let alone on one so fancy.

Devon led Bray up the stairs and to the wheel. Where he fired up the boat and soon they were taking off into the night.

It wasn't until they were a ways away from the shore line did Devon stop the boat.

"Devon there's nothing out here." Bray-Lynne stated.

"I know, come on." Devon grabbed Bray's hand and led her down under the boat, where a small living space was. In the corner was a couch, and a small kitchen beside that. She could see a bedroom in the back with a bathroom just before it.

"Why are we down here?" Bray asked.

"Because" Devon walked over to the small oven and opened it. He pulled out a wooden basket and walked over to Bray-Lynne.

"We are going to have a picnic, right here." Devon said, holding the basket up.

"Here?" Bray asked, looking around.

"Yes, now sit." Devon sat down on the floor and began taking everything out of the basket.

"Are you going to sit?" He asked as he looked up at a bewildered Bray-Lynne.

Bray nodded her head and took a seat by Devon. He had already taken everything out of the basket and was now laying it all out for her to see.

There was a small pan of what looked to be pasta, a zip lock bag of toasted bread. Two wine glasses and a bottle of wine.

She looked at Devon. "How did all of this get here?" She asked. Devon had been with her all day, so there was no way he did all this. At least not without help.

"I had all this done by the time you woke up. With Karma's help of course." Devon explained with a chuckle.

Bray smiled at him, "Well it looks amazing."

The two sat side by side, their plates sitting on their laps as they ate.

"Are you done?" Devon asked.

Bray nodded her head and Devon got up taking their plates to the sink. He then took his seat next to her again.

"Thank you." Bray-Lynne spoke after a moment of silence.