Chapter {14}

Chapter 14 –

Bray-Lynne lay in bed the next morning, Devon's arm wrapped around her bare waist.

There was a slight throb between her legs, but it was a pleasurable throb.

She had woken up hours before but didn't have the energy to get out of the bed. So she just laid there listening to Devon's soft breathing.

"Good morning, beautiful." Devon kissed the side of her head, as he woke up.

"Good morning." Bray whispered back. Her voice was hoarse from the night before.

"We should get ready so we can go back to the island." Devon said as he got out of the bed, and walked to the small bathroom in all his naked glory.

"Yeah" Bray smiled, as she watched him walk away. She still couldn't believe this beautiful man was hers.

"Are you feeling sore?" Devon asked, looking back over to the beauty still lying in the bed with only a sheet covering her.

"Just a little bit" Bray wasn't lying. She wasn't really hurting.

She got out of the bed, heading into the small shower before getting dressed in the clothes Devon had given her. She didn't feel the need to walk around in a towel in front of Devon. He had already seen all of her last night.

"We can stop at one of the food markets on the way back to get things for breakfast." Devon whispered as he planted a kiss on the side of Bray-Lynne's head.

She only smiled as she continued to get ready for the day. After brushing her wet hair out and letting it down to dry in the warm summer's day she went up to the top deck where Devon was starting up the boat.

"You ready?" He asked, smiling at her. She was truly beautiful and he couldn't have asked for anyone better than her.

*-*

--- One and a half months later, back in Seattle ---

"Come on Devon." Bray- Lynne was nearly begging him.

"No." He said, trying to end the conversation.

He sat behind his big wooden desk in his office, while Bray- Lynne tossed their trash from lunch away. It had been a while since Bray- Lynne had been there, and it all still looked the same. Except Beth was now cleaning this floor for ten times more than what she was making before, courtesy of the boss himself.

Devon got up and walked over to the file cabinet beside the door. He needed to get a file for Bray-Lynne to look at for their club Black Light.

"Muschi" Bray- Lynne whispered under her breath, but Devon had heard her.

"What did you just call me!?" He asked her in a low voice . He couldn't believe she just called him that.

She backed away from him, her butt hitting his desk, stopping her from going anywhere. It was just him in the way of her only escape route.

She could make it past him, right?

"Don't even think about it." He said watching her eyes dart to the door behind him and then to him again.

He reached up gently, grabbing her chin and making her look at him.

"Now, I'm only going to ask you one more time, before I bend you over this desk and spank that pretty little ass of yours, what did you call me?" He spoke to her in a calm voice, but his eyes told her he was anything but calm.

"I called you a Muschi." Bray-Lynne licked her lips. She loved it when Devon went all Dom on her. She could feel his member pressing up against her lower belly.