chapter {16}- Rated R

(1703 words)

Chapter 16 –

( this chapter is rated r, if you do not like it then please skip to next chapter)

"Oh...my...gosh..." Bray -Lynne screamed as Devon laughed.

Devon had convinced Bray to get on a ride called the zipper. The small box they were in flipped around over and over again as the entire ride spun around.

"This is fun, right?" Devon yelled over the screams of joy from other riders.

"You call this fun!" Bray screamed as the ride again did a turn and more flips before coming to a stop at the bottom. Bray-Lynne was all too happy to get off.

"That was so much fun, how about we ride the all American rodeo next." Devon said, pointing to the said ride.

"How about we don't and say we did and instead get on a slower ride, like the ferris wheel?" Bray- Lynne didn't even give Devon a chance to answer because she was pulling him to the giant sparkling wheel.

Once on, they both settled in as the wheel slowly went around stopping at the top.

"This is so beautiful." Bray- Lynne commented looking down at all the people and rides below them, the cool night air blowing her hair in every different way.

"It is, but not as beautiful as the women sitting next to me." Devon whispered.

Bray looked over at him, smiling. He was such a charmer and she loved it.

"I got to give you something." Devon suddenly said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box.

"If anything, you deserve a ring." He said as he opened the box.

Inside laid a sparkling ring. A big diamond lay in the middle with lots of little diamonds surrounding it covering the upper part of the silver band.

Gasping Bray held her hand out as Devon slipped the ring onto her finger.

It was beyond beautiful.

---

The next day Bray-Lynne stood in one of the many rooms in Black Light looking at a color palette for paint.

"Which color do you like?" Savannah asked.

"Um, I think this blue is cool." Bray-Lynne said.

Savannah just rolled her eyes.

"You don't talk much do you?" She asked Bray-Lynne.

"There's nothing really to talk about."

"Hey babe, which vodka do you think we should keep?" Devon asked as he walked into the room with two different bottles of vodka.

It was inventory day at black light and Devon was going over all the recent and non-recent changes to the alcohol section of the club.

"Definitely keep the green apple." Bray-Lynne said.

"Thanks babe." Devon said before placing a short sweet kiss to the side of her head and leaving the room.

"You like him, don't you?" Savannah asked.

"I don't like Devon, I love him." Bray answered. It was true she really did love Devon, and loving Devon wasn't part of their contract. A contract she's been thinking a lot about recently.

"So what, you guys are still going by the contract?" Savannah asked. She had thought Devon told Jason he wasn't worried about the contract anymore.

"I don't think so." Bray- Lynne said, but even she sounded unsure.