1 | summon

-

"be careful of what you summon."

-

the cold breeze blew upon wangshu inn, the people who were around the area quickly shivered as soon as they felt the air.

the woman who owned the inn looked out and mouthed, "he must be here again."

cold breezes always accompanied the arrival of the yaksha- the adeptus who spent most of their free time gazing out the balcony of the inn, was xiao.

his pale skin and amber eyes illuminated under the grace of the moonlight.

it was quiet.

just like how he wanted it to be.

it was quiet.. well not for long..

the chimes of the inn rang as the wind continued to blow. the wind that blew almost felt like a loud cry.

the yaksha then heard a loud sound of a bell- ring.

'what is happening..' xiao thought to himself.

he hasn't heard this sound in the longest of times. it was familiar. yet distant.

the ringing repeatedly linger as he finally decided to follow it.

swiftly like the wind, he ended up going to qingyun peak, the ringing ended within this mountain.

the ever so distant sound he heard was a form of a summon. it stopped calling him out after morax has looked over liyue.

xiao quietly walked over the mountains, only to see (hair color) locks gush within the wind.

'how could this.. thing.. call me out' the thoughts in xiao's head wondered.

"did it work..?" the girl said as she stood up to dust her dress. she looked all over the place until she locked eyes with an amber pair of orbs.

xiao's gaze lingered as he examined her from head to toe, "you.. summoned me?"

his intense gaze made her shiver. this entity was not normal.

"it worked." the lady quietly mumbled as your fear was clearly visible to the yaksha.

"you're shaking." xiao mouthed as the cold air flew on her skin. she stared at him despite knowing the dangers it'll cost her.

"so. did you?" he asked once more.

"i.. i- i did!" she stutteringly responded; still visibly shivering.

his intense stare didn't back off, yet the voice he let go was rather— calm.

"tell me, mere mortal."

"what is it you desire,"

"to resort to calling out a demon."

-