2 | contract

— (first name) —

"what is it you desire,"

"to resort to calling out a demon."

the words he mouthed sounded so calm yet filled with depth. your knees were shaking as you looked at his face.

his beauty was radiating— it was so dangerous to look at.

"i want to make a contract." you said with all your might, avoiding his gaze as you said those words.

the wind blew hard

"a contract..?"  he mouthed as he looked at you with a stoic expression.

"y-yes. i wish to make a contract with you.. sir." you told the man as he gave you a glare

"sir?" he said as you quickly bowed and apologized, "i mean powerful being!"

"do you not know who i am?" his amber orbs pierced right at you

'god what did i even summon..' you thought to yourself as you felt sweat run over your face

"..a demon?" you said and looked away as much as you can

"you don't even know who i am, yet, you were able to summon me." he said in a rather odd tone, "i am the guardian yaksha of liyue."

"an adeptus that serves morax and liyue." he calmly said while his arms were folded.

'i called out a WHAT' you internally panicked as you were trying to spiral out the situation.

but this was the goal, right? to summon out a demon

to make a contract..

"since i already summoned you.. its possible to make a contract, am i correct?" you said with a visible hint of sadness.

"if both parties agree with the terms of the contract, then we would have to proceed. you have already summoned me anyways." he said still with his stoic expression.

he looked so collected and logical.

'would this adeptus agree to my contract..' you muttered in your mind.

"so tell me, mortal."

"what do you wish for in this contract."

the harsh winds slowly became soft as they gushed through your skin. it was no longer loud.

you looked at the yaksha and reached out your hand infront of him.

"before i say it out, you'll agree, right?" you said as his expression doesn't seem fazed.

"morax would be disappointed if you didn't agree.." you mumbled as he raised a brow.

"mortal, be careful of what you say."

"i have no choice but to agree. since i have been forcefully summoned."

you gulped before saying what you desire into the contract..

'no turning back now..' you thought and deeply inhaled.

"i wish for this adeptus to accompany me until i breathe my last breath!" you yelled out as a bright golden light appeared in the middle of you and the yaksha.

his eyes widened as he finally showed you an expression other than his stoic look.

a golden light of chain shined vividly in his wrist, as the same happened to yours..

just like what the book said..

a bright light for a contract

".. we're bounded now." you quietly tell him as his eyes were in disbelief.

"please take good care of me, guardian yaksha."