10 | dreams

×

shifting memories
leads to pain and suspicion

×

"yue!" the woman with (hair color) locks called out to her little brother.

"wait i'm coming!" the young boy replied

(first name) sighed as she walked over to circe and yue, "what's taking so long? we need to get back to the village as soon as possible.. we shouldn't get caught up in the middle of nowhere with the archon war starting."

"sorry, (first name)." the young boy apologized as the golden haired demon only stared at (first name) stoically.

"circe, what's wro—" (first name) stopped mid sentence as she started coughing heavily.

yue suddenly jumped over to his sister and hurriedly asked, "are you sick? what's happening? are you alright?" with the tone of his voice, it was obvious that he was overflowing with worry.

(first name) dropped to her knees aftee she finished coughing, her brother right beside her holding her arm.

"i'm alright.." she managed to say afterwards.

"yue, can you get her water from the lake?" circe asked as he took a cup out of your bag.

"..alright.. please take care of my sister while i'm gone." the young boy replied as he took the cup from circe's hand as he ran towards the lake in a hurry.

circe looked at (first name) from head to toe and mouthed, "i'm alright" while mimicking you.

"(first name), you're getting worse as time passes by. do you think you can hide this from your brother until you naturally die out?" circe said as his golden locks flew with the air.

"..don't tell him.. he shouldn't know.." (first name) mouthed as he grabbed onto circe's arm.

the demon looked right into (first name)'s eyes and said, "how will he not know when you're going to die?"

"..who's going to die..?" yue asked as overheard the last sentence from the conversation while tightly gripping on to the cup.

"no one." (first name) quickly told her little brother

"then what is he saying?" yue asked more and more questions as he walked towards the two tall figures.

"it's just something between me and circe, yue. he's going to leave soon.." (first name) lied as circe gave out a sigh.

"right, kid. i'm going to die soon." circe suddenly blurted out, as the (hair color) haired woman stared at him in disbelief.

"what?!" yue gasped, "are you sick, mister?"

"even though i don't like you, you can't die! my sister's inlove with you!" yue screamed

"w-what do you mean in love, yue! your words!" (first name) said as she was clearly very flustered.

"what? you said love is looking after people and you love me, and you look after mr. circe. so it only means you're in love with hi— sjssjsjsshjs" the flustered woman covered up her brother's mouth before he could say anything more embarrassing.

"is that so, kid? but apparently, i'm set to die.. so that's unfortunate," the golden haired demon smiled and gave out a chuckle.

"no, mister! i'm telling you! you can't die!"