60

Kalani's POV

Breaking news

It is reported that Miss Kalani Jacobson, the girl who has been missing for weeks, has been found. You heard right folks, she is alive and well. She is currently in Lenox Hill Hospital as her babies might have been effected during her ordeal. We do hope that her babies are well. Yep, you heard it right folks.

Miss Kalani Jacobson isn't having just one baby, she's having three. Mr Montero hit the jackpot on that one.Well ladies, he's no longer the legible bachelor of New York. He is expecting three kids and three isn't a joke guys.

So ladies, stay away, this man is now a father and we should respect that. On other related news, Mr Steffano was found dead in Liam Montero's warehouse. We don't understand why he was hiding there, but that was were he was found.

Liam is currently unavailable to comment on this and so is his wife, Montero and Santoro has also  been quite on their whereabouts, but hopefully, they are right alongside Miss Kalani who I might personally think, is still in shock.

It is said, it was a bloody mess. The police, and Mr Jacobson himself, are currently investigating what actually happened took place, and when we have more information, y'all will be the first one to hear about it. We do wish Miss Kalani a speedy recovery and all the best.

You heard it first from us folks.

My name is Sydney Grey, and this is the daily news.”

My dad took the remote and he turned off the TV.

“You know, you haven't said much after we left the warehouse.” Dad spoke, interrupting my train of thoughts, as he moved closer to me.

How was Montero? Was he safe? Did he get out there? Was he hurt? Goodness, why was I so anxious?

“Yea, I don't really know what to say.” I replied, playing with my hands, while trying to calm myself down on Montero.

He is ok. I told myself. I know he is.

Goodness, I hoped he is.

But the talk with my dad, truth be told, I was dreading this moment mainly because I had to talk to my dad about the fact that I was pregnant. And quiet frankly, for a girl who said she will come back with her ladyhood, being pregnant with three kids, well that's a conversation I didn't even know how to start.

“Look Kalani,” he took my hands into his, looking down, “I..-uhmm,”

“You don't have to explain. I understand, you were doing your job.” I interrupted him.

He looked at me and said, “That should never have been the case.” he sqeezed my hand. “I should have come earlier than today.” he tried explaining.

“You came daddy. That's what important.” I assured him.

“I know that. But maybe if-”

“The real reason why I kept quiet the whole way was because I thought you were mad at me for being pregnant.” I looked away from him. “And I was scared. Scared that you would yell at me, tell me that you disappointed at me.” my voice cracked.

I then looked at him and continued in a more confident voice, “What happened was a mistake, a misunderstanding on everyone's part but I like the results.” I looked at my belly and I softly rubbed it.

“I very much like the results.” I repeated.

“Where did you met Montero?” he asked.

“At the Phoenix.” He looked at me shocked because he knew where the Phoenix was, or shall we say, where it used to be.