66

Montero's POV

They looked at each other and they started to stutter.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time officers, what did you do to her?" I was beyond angry. Kalani wasn't supposed to be worked up. It wasn't good for her nor our babies.

"We just merely asked about the kidnap." When I looked at his badge, it was written Mark.

"Merely?" I scoffed. "Does this look merely to you officer Mark?" I pointed at her.

They both looked at her then back at me.

"Amswer me officers!" I yelled. They all jumped, including Kalani.

"Please don't yell, you making me more scared." She whispered.

I pulled her closer and brought her into a hug. And kissed her forehead, whispering sweet nothings. I caressed her back, hoping she was going to get her breathing back to normal.

"Mr Montero, investigating has to go on. We have to ask her the questions." The Mark guy insisted.

"Yea well, and if I say my fiancee won't talk, she won't." Snarled.

"I'm sorry Mr Montero, but that would be going against the law." The Mark guy continued.

"Law?" I chuckled. "Did you say Law?" I slightly tilted my head. "Where was the law when Kalani went missing? Where did this law, that so flaunt in front of my face was, when I got shot? Where are those guys? The ones who shot us? Do you currently have them in custody huh?" I was pissed and him asking stupid questions was pushing me to a point of wanting to end his life.

"We still investigating that too." He answered. I bit my lower lip trying to control myself.

This guy  was really out to test my patience.

"Investigating..." I looked away then back at him. "Can I ask you a question Mark?" I slowly pushed Kalani aside so she could seat on her own. She has calmed down at this point, and her breathing was even. I then stood up and went to him. He stood he ground, looking all confident in my face.

"Do you know how to raise the dead back to life?" I asked.

My question rather startled him because he moved back and then asked, "Pardon me?"

"Can you raise the dead back to life?" I repeated in a more slower voice.

"Uhmmm no sir. I believe that's impossible." He skeptically replied.

"That's a good answer Mark," I said, walking away from him. I then went on and asked, "So how were you gonna raise her from the dead?" I asked pointing at Kalani.

"Excuse me what?" He was too shocked to comprehend what I was asking.

"My fiancee," I spoke in a slower pace, "How...were...you...gonna... wake her up?"

He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Because you see, she is very fragile. You ask her things that scare her, she freaks out and pass out, you freak her out, she passes out, you yell or so even threaten her, she passes out. When she found out she was pregnant, she passes out, even landed in a coma." I didn't want to add that the last part was because of me but they had to get the point.

"One single thing can ticks her off, she could pass out. And now that she is heavily pregnant, her chances of dying because of hyperventilating are pretty high. So officer Mark, I'll ask you one last time, how would you have woken her up if she died?" I turned and looked at him.

"I..-uhmmm-" he tried explaining. I went up to him so I was close to his ear and only he could hear.

"You best believe, I would have and will murder anything and everything that is related to you if she even so landed in hospital." He eyes widen and I smiled at him and then patted his shoulder and said, "I'm a man of my word after all. I have to live up to my reputation."

I walked up to Kalani, knelt in front of her, took her hands into mine, squeezed and kissed them. Then I asked, " Are you ok Mi amor?"

"Yes. I'm much better." She smiled.

"Good." I kissed her hands once more than asked her, "Can they leave now?" I pointed the cops with my head, not caring about their two cents threats of being the law.

Screw the law. I am the damn law they so think they are.

"Actually, I want them to stay. They wanted to ask me things and I couldn't answer because I felt scared. It reminded me of a lot that I didn't wanna think off, but with you here, I think I'm gonna be fine. You make me feel safe." When she said that it melted my heart. I stood up, kissed her forehead again, then sat next to her.

"Ok fellows, y'all heard the boss lady of the house, seat down and ask away. But don't ask questions that could hurt her or, I'll kill yall and everything in your wakes." I smiled at them.

Kalani squeezed my hand. I looked at her smiling and I shook my head and said, "Don't worry."

"Are you threatening us Mr Montero?" The other guy that was sitting down asked.

"What's your name sir?" I asked him, pulling Kalani closer to me, taking in her scent.

Gosh I missed it.

"Larry." I chuckled. "That's a girly name." I resorted. Kalani slightly hit my thigh indicating for me to stop, but I was having to much fun with these guys.

Clearly, they weren't familiar with me.

"But on a serious note," I cleared my throat, "If you say something that so hurts her, by all means Larry, yes, that was very much a threat." I sat back, pulling Kalani closer to me.

"You do realize we recording this right?" I acted shocked by covering my mouth.

"Ohhh, I'm scared." I pretended to be terrified. Kalani pulled me, and when I looked at her, she shook head.

"Mr Montero this isn't a joke." Larry reprimanded.

"Then I'm not joking." I stopped smiled and I sat up, looking straight at them. "If anything happens to her or my babies, you best believe I'm threatening you Larry. And anyone I have ever threatened and still thought I was joking ended up six feet under." I sat back again to my relaxed state. "So officers, care to start?" I smiled at them.

*******************************************
Get me a mans like that😂😂😂

Because I love you'll much.

Reminder: This author loves y'all 💕💕💞💞