*3*

Roman's POV
We went out of the lift and I realized something. I wanted that Kalani Jacobson girl in my room tonight.

"What was that?" Johnathan asked.

"What?" Johnathan looked at me and I stopped walking.

"You just randomly told a stranger she was beautiful and you kissed her hand. Are you ok man?"

"Yes. I am perfectly fine. But that girl Kalani, I want her in my hotel suite tonight."

"But I thought we were leaving after the meeting."

"Well, change of plans. We staying." And we started walking.

"But wait..." Johnathan stopped. " How am I supposed to get her to your room?"

"Figure it out."

**********************************************
Kalani's POV

We stayed in the lift waiting for it to go upstairs and I just stood there shocked. Did a handsome guy just tell me that I was beautiful? With my baggy shirts and jeans? Wow...I am loving this club.

"Are you ok?" I just looked at her and blinked.

"What just happened?" She just blasted out laughing.

"You my friend just got a compliment from a smoking hot guy."

"Wow...wow....that was....wow." Eva just laughed at me. We reached the rooftop and I have to say, it didn't look like the rooftop I was expecting. For starters, it didn't have an open rooftop. It looked like a legit club but with more class. It was white and grey and gosh they had some amazing chandeliers. This place, I could hang out. I mean wow, I was impressed.

"Wow.... this place looks amazing," I said.

"You like?" She smiled at me, waiting for me to answer.

"What? More like, I love. Your parents did an amazing job." I replied, still looking around the room

"Come on." She took my hand. "Let's get our first free round." We walked to the bartender, who offered us shots.

"No Eva, I am not taking shots." I slightly took a step back.

"Oh come on...why are you here then?" She took the shots that the bartender had offered and placed them in front of us, equally.

"Because you threaten to tell your brother-" I tried to state the obvious.

"Right, I remember that, but please K. Just one." She took one from the counter and offered it to me.

"Fine." I took the drink, and I gaped the whole thing in one go, and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted.

It was burning my throat and my chest, that I started coughing. Eva laughed whilst taking hers like a pro. I asked for water and realized that I needed to use the toilet.

"Eva I need the toilet," I informed her.

"Come, let me show you." She said pulling my hand.

"No, it's fine. Just tell me where it is and I will find it."

"Ok. Just take two rights and a left." All I did was nod, and I left her to her own drinking devices.

I started walking, and I took one right and two lefts only to meet a big-looking guy. He had a clipboard with him and damn, he looked angry.

When I approached him, I was nervous as hell.

"Hi," I said looking like a lost kitten. "I am looking for the toilet."