40

Guys😍😍😍😍

My book has been rated #1 ruthless. I mean I was shocked. There are alot of amazing books that I have read that are deserving of this title but I got it. I was shocked when I came to update my book. My heart just melted 💓💓💓.

My views are 13k. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Y'all have been amazing and kind and I love y'all Soo much. Thank you guys.😚😚😚🤗🤗🤗
**********************************************
Roman's POV
“As y'all all know, over the last past few weeks, alot has been happening. I got shot, Johnathan doesn't remember who he really is, and most importantly, Steffano kidnapped my queen.” I could see the guys nodding there heads, sitting around the table.

“Now, officially, the media doesn't know I'm out of hospital and it's better that way. And it gives me more leverage and time to plan my hit on Steffano. We are here today to discuss how I," I smiled. "Or shall I say, how we plan to burn everything that belongs to him. Every shred of space, I will make mine, all the goods he produced or is producing, or has invested in, you will burn, and everything he has owned and knew, will be history.” I could see the shock in their eyes because I'm assuming they thought I was going to take it and make it mine.

“I know y'all think it's probably a bad idea, but Steffano can't take what is mine and expect I'll be best friends with him there after. Y'all need to burn every ship he has, every private jet he has ever owned, every family house he has, including all his hideouts, every hotel there is, and every shred of evidence that he has ever held against anybody.” I said walking around.

“Find his family. His wife or ex-wife, I don't care, children, pets or neighbors that are too nosy to mind their own business to tell me where to find them. Kill every man y'all find and make sure, y'all don't leave anyone breathing or god so help if y'all do, y'all be following with your family and friends.” I snarled.

“Delan and Devin, take ten guys to Spain. I believe y'all will know what to do. Steffano has docks there, burn them. His ships, the orange groove and the mighty blue, those ships contain drugs, guns and ammo. Burn them down. I want y'all to personally see to it that it happens. I want it done today.”

“Sir.” the both agreed leaving.

“Theo and Xander, Italy. Well y'all are just fine going by yourselves. But if y'all feel uncomfortable, ten guys will do too. Same thing. We are cleaning Steffano's house for him. While y'all are at it, get Alexia, Steffano's sister. I wouldn't mind killing her. But since we have been good friends, just bring her back to me. If she can talk, I'll let her live.”

“Sir. ” they corresponded.

“Scott and Bleu, y'all take Argentina. I heard he even has a few hotels there, burn those too. But make sure and I emphasize this,” I pointed at them. “Do not burn my father's hotels. If y'all do, I will personally grill y'all alive.”

“Sir. ” they left.

I then turned to Gothem. He possessed both skill to kill and knowledge to dismantle every business there was. In combat, he was right after me than Johnathan. 

“You come with me to Prague. We have much to do there. A little bit of burning here and there, and some combat, something to get our blood warm.” I smiled.

He and I both loved killing almost as much as we loved sport.

“Let's get to work boys, it's gonna be a productive week.” I smiled.

Before I could leave the house though, James came running with papers in his hands to stop me, “Sir, we have found the wife and his two kids.”

My smile grew higher, that was quick.