"24"

Seven's POV

Johnathan was right. The moment Montero woke up, shit would hit the fan. Who am I kidding, shit already hit the fan. And knowing the guy, or well, his stories anyways, he would wake up in less than two days. And I have to ensure that I'm out here and that Kalani is safe.

For now Kalani is bandaged and we going to see the big boss. 

When we got to his office, papers where everywhere and he had he gun on his hand. And to say he was pissed would be an understatement. He was fuming. You could literally see his ears where red.

"Who shot Miss Evelyn. That was the first thing he said the moment we entered the office. "Which one of y'all shot Miss Evelyn?" Luke and I pointed to Levi, and without question, Mr Steffano shot him on the leg and instantly he kneeled and he screamed.

"I am sorry boss." He tried composing himself.  "I really didn't know that we were not supposed to shoot her." he apologized.

"Oh really?" he cocked his head and he looked at me, "what did you tell them Seven?" he asked.

"I told them not to shoot Miss Evelyn, Miss Kalani and Mr Montero. We were only there to take them as hostages and there wasn't supposed to be so many casualties sir."

"So you deliberately chose to ignore a direct order?" he looked back at him.

"Sir I thought I was helping you out?" he answered.

"Helping me out?" he repeated sarcastically. "How is shooting Miss Evelyn helping now. His father just closed all our shipment contacts in Russia and Spain and he said he is coming for us. He is out for blood. You shot his little girl and we going to pay. Now tell me Levi, how is that helping me?"

Levi started to stutter and Mr Steffano added another shot on his arm, "How!" he yelled. "Is this making anything better," he shot his other arm, " Is it?" he continued asking.
At this point, Levi kept screaming his head out, repeatedly saying he is sorry.

"sorry...." he smiled. "You are sorry? The fact that you shot the wrong girl and the wrong guy makes me wanna murder you soo bad but I want Summers to hurt you himself. An eye for an eye Levi. "

"Sir, I interrupted. "What?", he looked at me, "Johnathan said Montero is gonna come after us with all that he has got. Apparently he is alive and he is out for blood too sir. The plan is ruined sir. I suggest we give back the girl and maybe we might have a chance. " if I can at least get him to get Kalani back, we might have a chance.

"And how do you know all this?"

"Sir Johnathan himself phoned me sir. I have known him since we was kids. My number has never changed sir so that's how he got to me sir. He even threaten my mother, saying he is going to skin her alive, and that is before Montero touches me sir. Sir he never made idle threats sir and I think we should really back away and find a different way to get back at Jacobson. "

"So you telling me out of all of this, you care only about your mother?"

"No sir, I'm merely highlighting the heights he is willing to go. And that is before Montero's threats sir." I reasoned.

"The damage is already done. Let them come." he said, going to his chair.

"But sir, I walked towards him, "I don't think you understand the man power we are up against. We don't even have half the resources to fend for ourselves sir. Let alone run. All the docks and airports are closed and they are looking for Kalani sir. And when they find us still here, we will all die. And that is a guarantee. We need to move sir, but we need to leave the girl behind if we want at least a chance sir. "

He then looked at me and than looked at the wall and he sat there for some time.

"Ok then." he finally agreed. "We will leave the girl only because we don't have man power. But we will come back for them. We will come back for all of them. "

"Sir. "

**********************************************
Roman's POV

"Kalani!" I yelled.

When I looked around I was in hospital and Kalani wasn't close to me. I need to find her, I promised her, I promised.

I started to remove the tubes in my body and instantly my head started to ache. Than I remembered, I had a gush that probably needed stitches. But I didn't care for that now, I will deal with my outer appearance later.

But right now the mission is Kalani and finding her in one piece with her babies of course, my babies too.

"woah, calm down there buddy." when I looked up, it was Johnathan.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"We looking for her. The airports and ship docks are closed. The task force is looked for clues and Julius is doing his best at finding them."

"Who did this?" I snarled.

"The only person I know involved is Seven. And he is a friendly." he replied.

"A friendly that had the nerve to shoot me, to shoot Miss Evelyn and to take my wife from me?"

The moment I said that I stopped. I didn't mean to call Kalani my wife but after what we have been through, I didn't even care. I just wanted her back home.

"Bring Seven in. Dig up any information you have on him. His history, medical records, his friends, siblings, parents or any relatives. I don't care even if it's a god damn cat. Find anything you can get on him and how that will help us get to Steffano."

"Sir he is the one who tipped us off." he said.

I then turned around and and i looked at him intensively and asked, "And is that supposed to pardon him? The moment he said yes to his boss, was the moment his fate was sealed. I don't care who he is to you Johnathan, he hurt my Kalani and if my babies have one stretch, I will break every bone in his body and your too for that matter, if you dare conceal anything from me. I want to know everything about him and by the end of the day, I want a destination."

"Sir. " with that, he left.

I went towards the window and I looked outside and the only thing I could think off was kalani's beautiful face and her gorgeous hazel brown eyes, her cute face and her awful sense of humor. And smiled alittle.

she would make a fine wife. I thought to myself.
A wife you first have to find first.