43

Steffano's POV
“Sir, it's been confirmed, your ex wife and children are missing.” a guy came in to inform me.

This was it. I can only hold on for so long. He burnt my ships, I kept quiet. He burnt my hotels, I kept quiet. He killed my people, I kept quiet. He kidnapped my sister, I still kept quiet but now, now he has taken my family, and I'm not going to just let it be. I'm gonna hurt his.

Immediately I took my gun and I headed towards kalani's room. The guy that informed of what had happened, hurriedly followed behind.

I have done all I could to make sure she is safe and if I wasn't under someone to keep her, I would have let her go the moment he got Rosa. But I had made a promise to another, but now, I was going to break both promises to the guy who gave me sanctuary and Montero himself.

He has my family, and he has to understand I can kill her at any moment if he hurt them. When I got to her room, I barged in and Seven immediately let her go and stood up.

This is interesting, looking at the site in front of me.

“Well, would you look at this.” I smiled. “You being all cosy with montero's girl. Don't you think you can get yourself killed for it?” I smirked, closing the door behind leaving whoever that guy was. His name was Fred, if I'm not mistaken.

I really should know my guy's names. I thought to myself.

“There is nothing happening her sir.” he stuttered.

“Oh, ” I came closer. “Then why you stuttering?” I asked.

“Sir, you rather startled me.” he replied.

“Really, I wonder what would Montero say if he would find out you all touchie with his girl. Well more like his queen.” I said walking around him. “He has my family you know, and I came here to hurt her.” I pointed at Kalani and she moved back startled and shocked.

What?!” she whispered.

“Oh please, you knew at some point I was going to hurt you, it just that I didn't have any motivation to do so. But now,” I snarled, pushing Seven away so I could see her properly. “Now I have sufficient motivation to do so.” I took out my gun and I pointed at her belly.

“No,” she backed away protecting her stomach with her hand and Seven immediately ran in front of me and he put out his arms to try and protect her.

“Sir don't.” he looked at me with confident.

“Oh, you protecting your lover now.” I said ozzing with anger, looking at him, gritting my teeth.

“Sir, she is the Don's queen. I wouldn't dare.” he looked down.

“It seems you have forgotten who you fight for Seven.” he then ran and he bowed in front me.

“I haven't sir. I fight for you.” he lowered his head.

“Good.” I smirked, shooting Kalani on her leg.

She then screamed at the top of her lungs, holding her leg. Tears ran down her eyes and Seven immediately ran to her to try and comfort her and to stop the bleeding.

Sir, you shouldn't have done that!” he yelled. And I knew, if I listened to seven for another second, I would lose it. I then just pointed my gun to him and he just stopped and looked at me.

“Seven, I will kill you.” I seethed. “I will kill you.” I repeated, saying it in between my teeth. “ Don't test me.” he then had his hands up as a form of surrender. I took out my phone and I called Rosa's phone because I knew, Montero was gonna answer.