33

N.B!!!
Please read author's note at the end. It's really important!!

**********************************************
Summer's POV
It's been two weeks since I tried taking revenge for my daughter. Well more like, I tried and failed. Steffano has gotten clever, and has moved out of his compound, after his men shot my daughter. When I went to there, I couldn't find him, nor could I find any clue as to where he could have gone.

My wife has had it rough. Evelyn was our angel, and as much she protrays an 'ok' face, I could see she was hurting more than me. And what was more heart breaking was the fact that, I couldn't even do this one thing for my daughter.

I couldn't protect her when she needed me too.

I have been trying to find him ever since, but I have kept hitting dead ends. You would think this guy is connected or something. Logically, he wouldn't be able to get out of this situation alone.

And it makes me wonder, who in the world is helping him get out of this alive? Just as I was thinking of clues we might have missed, my phone rang.

“Sir, it's your daughter. She's awake.”

**********************************************
Claudia's POV
Leukemia.

That's what the good doctors told me I have. I slightly smiled when doctor Kingley told me that 7 months ago. Who was I kidding, thinking I could lead a normal life? My grandfather had it, and it always jumped one generation. It was  obvious that I would also have it.

Maybe that's why when I heard that Dominic was having children, I was ready for a wedding. I wanna die knowing that there was someone he can go too at the end of the day. And from the looks of it, that Kalani girl, she just might be the one that gets to him.

But ever since they took her, my health  has gone from bad to worse, and I just hope I get to tell my boys the truth. The truth behind my sickness, and why I had to hide it from them for so long.

But knowing that doctor Kingley called Dominic, I'm certain he knows I'm here, and I know he is coming to ask me himself.

Breaking news
We currently don't have any update regarding the car crash that took place earlier today in timesquare, were Mr Montero and his best friend and confidant, Johnathan Santoro, crashed into a truck.

It is said that Mr Santoro's surgery was successful, but he is still in intensive care as he hasn't awaken and may have amnesia. But as for Mr Montero, his condition is still unknown as it was never disclosed in the first place.

Mr Montero and his best friend were said to be visiting his mother but sadly didn't make it. Hopefully they are going to be ok soon, as their investigation for finding Miss Kalani Jacobson hasn't been fruitful and it's also said that the Montero Corp is losing some of it's best suppliers and investors as Mr Montero hasn't been at his office for more than two weeks. If Mr Montero or Mr Santoro don't wake up soon, or if someone doesn't come to selvage the business soon, we can be sure that it's doomed for bankruptcy.

I'll be back with more updates after this. My name Maya Roberts, and this is daily news.

What?!

How could they be in a car accident, why wasn't I told? How bad is my son's injury? When will he wake up, when will he save Kalani?

Oh no, I put my hand over my mouth, Will he make it?

I need to get a hold of doctor Kingley to tell me the condition of Dominic. I need to know how he is doing, and I need to know now!

**********************************************
Roman's POV