38

Kingley's POV
Roman has to hear this. I can't have Johnathan so jumbled up in a time like this. After taking a few breathes, I took out my phone and I dialed Dom's number.

“Hello.” he answered.

“Dom, I need you to come back.” I said in a panic.

“Why, is it my mother?” you could suddenly hear worry in his voice.

“No, she's ok. It's uhmm.. it's Johnathan.” I hesitated.

“What's wrong with him?” I could hear him move his chair with force, standing up, on the background.

“He uhm...he..” I tried talking.

“His what?” he yelled.

“HethinksI'mhiswife.” I spoke as fast as I could.

What?!”

**********************************************
Roman's POV
How could this be? Out of all things, Juliana? No, she is an amazing woman, good in combat and she was beautiful, but, and that's a very big but, she is like our big sister and that would be nothing but disturbing.

And Johnathan knew this. I thought to myself.

As I ran hands on my hair, Jacobson said, "What, trouble in paradise?" He smiled. Sitting back.

"It's Johnathan, but that would be non of your business off course, unless it would include your daughter, which doesn't really, but I'm only telling you this because I'm leaving and I have something important to do." With that, I put back my hood and I left.

When I got out, Manny looked at me as to what next step we going to do.
"We need to go back to that damn hospital."

******************************************************
Jacobson's POV

When Montero left, I was angry, annoyed and very pissed. He knew too much and it was pissing my off. How in the world would he know all of this?

And triplets? Really, my baby girl is having babies with the devil?  And 3, 3 humans, this has got to be a joke?

I mean, this is as screwed up as it comes.

"Evan!" I called out. He came in two seconds later.

"Yes sir?" He stood by the door.

"Get in." I said. He got in and took a sit.

"What was Mr Montero doing here?" He asked.

"He more or less came to threaten me and to let me know he has no idea where my daughter is, and I was basically his last resort." I answered, trying to calm down.

"What?" He sat.

" Yep." As I stood up, going to the window. "He needed my intel and unfortunately for him, I had nothing. So he just annoyed the life out of me."

"Wow, didn't think he would be this desperate."

"Those are his kids." I reasoned. "Although Kalani is my daughter, what she was doing here was not to my knowledge, and on how they met, I still haven't known. For all I know, they could be dating." I said calmly.

"I admire you boss." Evan said smiling. "If my daughter was dating the Don of the most ruthless, most powerful Mafia, I would have probably lost my shit." He smiled admirably.

"I'm not calm, I'm trying to find my daughter before she dies. I will deal with the Monteros later." I explained.

Then I remembered. The Monteros. As in plural. It's not just Roman. There is the father, the mother, Roman, Liam and the infamous daughter.