"23"

Seven's POV

We are f*cked.

That is not how all of this was supposed to turn out. Montero wasn't supposed to get shot and I told them not to shoot the guy but no, they had bigger plans that involved hurting him. And the other girl, oh we are more than f*cked on that one.

They shot the daughter of the guy big boss is already owing money. I don't know think we can be more f*cked than that.

Oh, but we are. We have a damn pregnant woman who belongs to the damn king. We are freaking f*cked. I looked at Montero one last time and I mouthed an I'm sorry.

The girl was still out and and I could see she was bleeding on her arm and forehead.

“Hurry up and let's get her back. We need to stop the bleeding.”

“Oh calm down. She is gonna be fine.” Levi said.

“Boss said we must get her there alive and the fact that you shot Montero and the girl, y'all are dead. The girl wasn't supposed to be shot at all. ” I told them.

“The big boss is going to thank us. We took out the Don and we have his girl. Maybe I might even have a round with her.” he smirked.

“Really?” I smiled. Ohhh they don't know what they in for. “ For starters, you shot Evelyn Summers, the one person in the world you were not supposed to shoot.”

“Why??” He asked.

“Oh you don't know, I smiled. “Well let me enlighten y'all. Miss Summers has a father from the underground world whom our boss owes money. So, since you shot the girl, do you really think, you will survive? Y'all shot the one person y'all were not supposed to shoot and now not only do we have Montero's guys after us, but we have Mr Summers guys too. Now, how is that for a treat?” I smiled.

The guys went from, oh this is fun to, shit oh shit we are dead.

“And that is not even the least of your problems because you wanna know why, Montero isn't dead and he will gutter y'all the moment he finds y'all. And oh it's gonna be fun.” I smirked.

“Why does it look like you enjoying the fact we might get killed? Don't I have to remind you that you were also there?” Luke reminded me.

“Oh I remember.” I said. “But I didn't shoot the girl nor did I shoot the Don. Oh, and I didn't think foul of his woman. You know what, y'all should be concerned about the fact that y'all shot the wrong girl. Y'all will die before Montero wakes up. Which is a good thing really because if you think of it, boss will just shoot y'all, but Montero, oh Montero, he is out for blood and he will do whatever it is to get his woman back and his kids off course, and as I said, if he were to find y'all, he would gutter y'all alive.”

**********************************************
Johnathans's POV

“Sir we found him.” Julius called in the intercom. We were back in the compound and I have rounded all the nearest guys to come help.

“And what's the status?”

“It's a bloodbath sir. We have alot of casualties and Montero is down. I repeat, Montero is down.”

Shit.

“The girls were are they?” i asked.

“Miss Summers is down, and Miss Jacobson is gone sir.”

F*cked.

I banged the desk. I ran my hands through my hair trying to think what they hell is going on. Where would they take her, who would take her and why? Is she safe, are her babies safe??

Montero, how bad is he injured and how long will it take for him to recover?

But I need to act now. No one attacks the Don and thinks will live the next day.

“Julius, make sure the Don and the girl gets to hospital safe. Get our guys to attend to him. Get the best of our guys to guard the door and get our other guys from the task force to search the site to see if there are any traces that could lead us to the girl. Get our guys from the airports and ship docks to close the place down. No one gets in and get New York until we find that girl. We have 48 hours Julius, let's find Kalani. ”

“Sir.”

After that I phoned Claudia, she needed to know that her son just got shot, although he is famous, she still had that right to know beforehand.

She answered on the second ring, “Is it true John, is Romano shot, is it?” and the plan went down the drain.

“Si momma.” I lowered my voice.

“Oh my goodness. ” you clearly hear in her voice she was shocked.

“Momma Claudia I will get those bastards who shot him. The one bullet he had, will accounted for with tens of thousands more. I promise you momma.” i assured her. And it's the truth. We are going to go down on them like the walls of Jericho and we going to sweep their legacy clean. Not even an ant they knew will live to see the next day when we find them.

“Ok good. ” that calmed her down. “But the girl, the one with kids, where is she, is she ok? The babies John, how are the babies?” you could sense the worry in her voice again.

“We are looking momma and we will find her and her babies. They will be fine and we will gutter anything and everything that came to even think to touch her with their filthy hands.” i snarled.

I was angry. I was angry at all of this and I vowed the guys who took her, they will not be the only ones paying. Everything in the way to get to her, will die. And that is a promise.

____________________________________
Johnathans's POV

I got out the compound because I had to see how Montero was doing. On my way my phone started ringing and it was Seven.

“She better be alive and well Seven because if she's not, I'm going to kill you before Montero touches a hair on your head. And if her babies are harmed in any way, I will feed your mother to my dogs for lunch. That is after I skin her alive off course. ”

“I told them not to shoot Montero, but they didn't listen. And I also told them not to shoot the girl to, but still they didn't listen. I tried Johnathan, really I did. ” you could hear it in his voice that he was terrified. But I think it's because I spoke his mother.

“Is she ok?” I asked.

“Yes she is.”

“Her babies, are they safe?”

“yes Johnathan.” he replied. “And yes I'm trying my best for her to have a comfortable stay. ” he continued knowing I was going to inquire about it.

“Keep her safe. And for your own good, you better not be there when we get to you because Montero is gonna wake up and when he does, he will kill anything and everything that came in contact with Kalani. And if you so touched her clothes, he will cut your fingers off because her clothes are of those who live in a world of innocence and non of your guys belong there. Seven your boss is gonna pay for what he has done and tell him we coming and Montero is going to unleash the very hell that we have tried to contain.”