48

Steffano's POV
Liam was right. I had nothing on him and he could still get to my family if he wanted.

Shit.

I then just let her go and she fell on the fall unconscious.

“Guards?!” I yelled. And two guys came in running.

“Take her to the nurse. Make sure she wakes up and clean her wound.” I instructed them.

“Yes sir.” the said in unison as one grabbed her hands other her legs.

“Careful.” I warned them. “she's the reason why we still alive.” they looked at each other than at her and they started to walk more slowly.

**********************************************
Montero's POV
While I was pacing around, I got a call from Julius.

“This better be good.” I answered.

“Sir, we found her, we found Miss Kalani.” my face lit like a Christmas tree and I immediately called Manny. He came within seconds.

“They found her, gather your best men, gear up, we leave in 5 minutes.”

“Sir.” he smiled.

But before he could go I said, “Manny,” he turned around. “Make sure Johnathan doesn't hear where we going, the last thing we need is him playing cop.” he nodded his head and he went the other direction.

Liam came back to his seat and looked at me.

“Please don't tell me you bipolar.” I smiled.

“They found kalani.” I informed everyone. My dad smiled, but Maria and Liam looked at each shocked.

“What's wrong brother, you seem shocked.” I asked.

“No, it's just I'm happy for you. Want me to come with?” he offered.

I don't know why, but something about all of this seemed so wrong. Liam taking a phone call, him smiling when he was coming back, and them being shocked at me finding her. It's like I am missing an important puzzle piece but I just can't seem to put a finger to it.

“That's ok.” I replied. If all of this was about Kalani, well all of it was going to be revealed tonight. “We leave in 5 minutes.” I informed him. He nodded his head and turned to Maria and they started talking.

I turned around and the moment I was ready to leave and go change, the doorbell rang. I was confused as to who would knock because I was sure I didn't expect an visitors and my guys would inform if someone was at the gate. Everyone looked at me and I just looked at them back like, I also don't know.

I went to go open it and it was Jacobson flashing a paper in my face. He had two guys who where behind him and an FBI van. These guys had AK-47s ready to fire.

I'm gonna kill Imani for not informing me of this stupid raid. I thought.

These guys really lack timing.

“Jacobson, what a lovely surprise.” I pretendly smiled. “I would let you in but, it's a mess and I got some really important things to do so please leave.” I spoke as calmly as my voice could allow me too.

“Like hell I am! You are under arrest Montero for the kidnap of Miss Alexia Rosaceae Bandaros. ”  I rolled my eyes and hit my forehead. Am I seriously going to have a father in law like him? Always out to get me? You have got to be joking.

“Oh,” I pretended shocked holding my chest. “And where is the evidence?” I asked.

“It's the phone call I had with you.” my face changed as fast as it came to an angry expression. You could see Jacobson smile because in his head, this was the day he finally got me. I was angry because I knew, there was no way I that was the only evidence he had. I was going to have my guys erase that before he could even get back to his car. He is so dumb it's breaking my heart.

“Oh, can I hear it?” I innocently asked. He gladly took out his phone and when he got to the recordings, nothing. He kept going in and out of it like it was going to change.

“How is this possible? I had it when I was traveling here.” he tried to reason still looking for it and not me.

“Well sorry to burst your bubble but apparently you won't be leaving with me in cuffs today.” I sarcastically smiled, ready to close the door.

He looked up and said, “ Wait, but I have a warranty of arrest, I'm here to arrest you anyways.” he confidentially stood.

“And I'm a businessman with a high reputation. You can't just come to my house with a warranty of arrest without any evidence like you some boy scout selling cookies. I actually have important things to do Jacobson and if you really want to arrest me, get that so called evidence you think you have, but if you come back here without anything, I swear I will sue your division with everything I have got and everyone will lose their damn jobs.” I closed my door.

Well, Imani is forgiven for deleting that recording.

I immediately called her though. As she answered I said, “Delete any other recording that Jacobson may have.”

“Sir.” we didn't even need to talk about the raid. She knew she was forgiven for doing at least one thing right.

Now let's me get ready so I can get my family back.

**********************************************
Jacobson's POV

How? I asked myself. How did he know about the recording and who deleted it? How does any of this not make sense at all? So Montero was right, he had guys in my division that worked for him. But who?

As I stood there trying to understand what was happening, the two guys I came with looked both shocked and confused because I even boasted about finally getting Montero today. And that wasn't it. Montero was still walking and well, Miss Alexia still missing. I'm certain of two things though, Miss Alexia is no more in this house and something is going on. As I turned around and started walking towards the car, my phone rang.

I didn't even check the caller ID, I was so pissed at what just happened.

“What?” I answered.

“Sir we found her, we found Miss Kalani.” I could tell it was Evan's voice and I hurriedly entered the car urging those guys to hurry.

“Where?” I asked.

“Liam's warehouse.” he replied. I knew it. I knew it was an inside job and Montero wasn't even aware of this.

“Gather our men Evan. Ensure you secure the area and make sure we at least two snipers. We don't know what we going into, make sure we don't lose out guys.”

“Sir.”

As the guys got inside the care, I hurriedly started the engine and I left that house as fast as I got there.

I'm coming baby girl. Hold on just alittle longer, daddy is coming to get you.

**********************************************
Finally we got to the point where Kalani is found.

I have longed for this day for as long as I can remember. Now this is where things really get messy and crazy. Kalani is safe for now, Montero and Liam or going to get her and well, Jacobson is also going to get her too. Do you think it's going to get worser than this?😀😀😀

And since I made y'all angry, I'm paying by updating alot today as y'all can see. I'm also doing that because I wouldn't want y'all hearing half stories. That would be annoying really. And because my head is booming with ideas.

Well hope this was good and off course 😊😊😊, this author loves y'all ❤️❤️💞 💞💞