A strange day

Ada's pov

I'm currently going on a run. I was let out of the hospital because Dr. Tracey said I was good to go but she wants to run a few tests in a few weeks. I don't know why she says it's just a gut feeling about them.

As I'm running I start to slow down and walk because I hear something behind me as if stalking me. I turn around and come face to face with a cougar and not the kind you have in Applebee's (pun intended😏) I look at the cougar and she looks at me then I hear a small crunch come from behind her I look and see she has cubs then I come to the conclusion that she probably just wants to get by so I step aside but she continues to look at me then I say "I'm not gonna hurt you. You may go ahead"

To which she responds "you are the one I'm here for" I start to respond but then I realized I can understand her so I say "wait you can talk?" She chuckled and said "yes all animals can talk but you can't understand" then I make an o face and continue on with what I was about to say "why are you looking for me?" I ask. "Because I ask that you bless and heal my cubs" I become concerned and ask "are they ok?" She looks at them while they play and says "Mia the smaller one is blind and her older sister Bell is going deaf" she says with a sad smile probably remembering a distance memory. "Can I touch them?" I ask to which she responds "yes my lady" I was a bit confused then I say my name is Ada she then says my name is Raina. I walk over to the cubs and the older one sees me she becomes defensive of her little sister I walk slow with my hands out showing her I had nothing and wasn't gonna harm her or her sister. She calms down when I do this I walk over there and sit down they both came over to me and sat in my lap as they sat I touched their backs and closed my eyes.

My need and want to help them is strong so I search for something deep inside me and I find a flame. I grab a small wick of the flame and spread it over both my hands then I channel that to my hands while touching the cubs. After a second I hear a growling sound that's considered crying I open my eyes and she the cougar crying. I look at the cubs and they are asleep but I gently wake them Bell I call to the bigger one she woke up after me calling her.

Then I slowly woke up Mia and her eyes were a beautiful deep blue and not grey like before. I looked at Rain a and she comes up to me and rubs against me in thanks "Thank you so much she says" "it was my pleasure" I say "you don't know how much this means to me what can I do to repay you" I ask "do you stay around here somewhere?" "Yes" she says "Then I ask that you help watch our borders please" "yes is that all" she says "That's all thank you I will tell the others not to harm you or your cubs. Actually are you free right now" I ask "yes my lady" she says. I chuckled and ask "why do you call me that?" She says "Because that's what I want to call you" I say "ok if that's what you want." Then I say I shift and look at Rain a and the cubs she can only pick one up but she looks tired and a bit thin for a adult cougar. I then ask "are you okay to travel?" She says "yes I'm just a bit tired and hungry but I'll be fine" I say "wait here" then I sniff the air and run to a tree and start digging and find some scraps of meat I buried and come back and drop them in front of her. She looks at the meat wanting to eat it but doesn't. I say "it's not much but it should do until we get to the pack house" she looks at me and says "Thank you I haven't been able to hunt as of lately due to constantly caring for them" she tells cubs to eat and then she eats right after they do.

I ask if she wants me to carry the cubs she said yes if I'd like to I lay on my stomach and put Bell across my back and carry Mia by the loose skin by her neck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It is currently 5:09 in the morning
And just wanted to put this out because I've been working on it before I made the announcement about why it takes so long for me to update and if I'm going to continue writing books with that being said Later babes✌🏾😘

And the joke of the day is