Wolves Only Attack At Night

(Continuing from where we left off)

Liv's eyes are a glowing dark gold and Jade's a deep emerald. "Hello ladies" I said as they stare at me. Slowly they began to make their way towards me their hips swaying me into a trance. I'm so distracted that I didn't notice that both of them were nuzzling into the crook of my neck sniffing me as if I'm some kind of meal they are about to eat "I'd love to continue this ladies but I think introductions are in order." A low moan could be heard as both of them took their last sniff.

"I suppose I'll introduce myself before partaking in filling my nose with your insatiable scent. I am Liv's wolf Myla my loves" wow Liv's wolf is a lot different then I thought. Then Jade's wolf says "Hi my loves I'm Nyx as you know I'm Jade's wolf though we've met before Ada." I look down at them grab their hands and with a kiss I say "It's very nice to met you Myla and very nice to meet you again Nyx. Well ladies what brings you out?" "Oh nothing we just wanted to see you is all." "I know that's not the real reason but I'll take it for now." I say and Myla sighs and says "We know that you know that's not the real reason. The real reason is because we are very worried about you and Bruce"

"Why would you be worried about me and Bruce? We can handle ourselves" I say "That's not what we're worried about my love we know that already. But what we're worried about is the fact you seem stressed but you're to stubborn to tell us what's going on in that head of yours" "I'm perfectly fine" I say. "You may think you feel that way love but we know something is going on in here" she says while tapping my temple. "We know there's a lot going on around you my love and we just want to help you get through it" she says then Nyx says "We are here to help you live wither it's with this" she says touching me down stairs "or to just help you adjust back to pack life we are here for you."

I sigh and say "There's a lot on my mind that worry me like protecting the pack or what Jordan is planning or even you finding someone better than me" I say the last part in a whisper with my head down and looking away from them. Then I feel hands on both sides of my face pulling me towards them. I look at them as they look at me "We don't know what Jordan plans to do but-" she's cut off by Nyx "But what we do know is that you are the best mate we could have and you'll do what ever it takes to protect this pact and we will too" she finishes then Myla says "I Myla Mercia accept you Ada Evergreen and Nyx Casius as my mates forever bound by the bonds of fate" and Nyx says "I Nyx Casius accept you Myla Mercia and Ada Evergreen as my mates forever bound by the bonds of fate" and I say "I Ada Evergreen accept both Nyx Casius and Myla Mercia as my mates forever bound by the bonds of fate and time"

I know we have already mated but I can now truly feel the force of those words we just spoke to one another and I can also feel how much we each mean it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ladies and Gentlemen I have a new phone so I can get back to work.

And now for the bad news School has started once again but I'm still gonna try because now I joined choir and have practice almost everday

Anyways Onward to the meme of the day

And as always LATER LOVES✌🏾😘