The Alpha

(3 weeks passed)
3 weeks have passed since the rogue attack I saw and talked to a few they said he forced them to fight and that they didn't want to. As I was walking I decdecided to check for scent marks because I knew there was a pack somewhere around but I didn't know how big it was. As I was checking for markers I heard a growl I grabbed Eva off my shoulders and placed her and Carlos behind me. A voice soon said "what are you doing on our land rogue" I looked around and saw more wolves come and said "we were just passing through is all" one wolf stepped out growled even more and I growled back then all of them started to move closer. I shifted and stood in front of Carlos and Eva with a growl of my own.

 All the wolves looked shocked as they looked at me. Then I heard the sound of approaching paws and more than one set. Then out came a tall golden wolf with golden eyes I froze for a second then I remembered I had the pups so I growled out "we won't cause any trouble we're just trying to pass through" then the golden wolf looks me in the eyes and says "MATE" and at the same time my wolf Bruce said "Mate" then the golden wolf says "shift" I shift back still cautious. Then the golden wolf shifted into a short brunette girl with stormy gray eyes. She then said "are these your pups?" I look at her and say "yes".

 she look sad for a moment but quickly covers it then out of nowhere I hear a growl and someone says "a girl can't be with a girl and bare pups". I looked towards the voice and said "I am able to have pups" then someone steps up and says "yeah you can have them but you can't impregnate your mate so I should be alpha and mate with alpha Liv" I growl and say "who says I can't impregnate my mate". Then a brown wolf says "you are a female and she is a female" I look at them and say "smell the air and tell me what my scent smells like". They all scent the air but one says "all I smell is forest" then I shift back into my wolf and say "smell now" and they do then they say "you smell just like a male wolf" then my mate says "ENOUGH". I look at her and she says "let's head back" then someone says "you're gonna bring that rogue too?" She looks back at them and says "that rouge is your Luna so yes I will bring my mate". I let Carlos and Eva get on my back and I hear a soft whine come from my mate I look and say "you want to get on too" with a wolf grin "yes" she said softly I bowed so she could get on too and we walked into the pack lands.

________________________________________________________________________

Had to update because I wanted to see what happens to so😂