The Pack

As we emerge for the store we hear a commotion. We step out into a panic of warriors rushing elders, pups, and others unfit to fight into stores. I kept walking with the pups with me. Then someone a warrior tells "you need to get somewhere safe with those pups" I look back and their are talking to me I reply with "we're not from this pack" she yells back "there's a attack happening you need to get the pups somewhere safe" I look at Carlos and Eva say "I need you two to go with the pack okay?" they nod and I look at the warrior and say "I'll help with the attack" she nodded as the pups with the rest of the pack the old lady that gave us the bread said "I'll watch them for you" I nodded and left with the warrior she looked to me and said "you don't have to help" I look at her and said "I know but I want to".

 She looked at me as we kept going. We get to a clearing and we see wolves on both sides. She shifts and stands by her pack. I on the other hand stay in human form and stand by her pack I get a few weird looks but that's it anything else will have to be done after this. What I assume to be the alpha of the pack steps forward and ask "Why are you rogues on my land" the party leader of the rogues answer "simple to take it" everyone growls except me. The rogue leader sees this and asks "why are you not growling like the rest of these dogs? Is it because you're a rogue yourself?". 

Everyone looks at me and I say "Yes but because they allowed me to come into their land to get supplies I'll help the out" the leader then says "join us we're all rogues and you can stay with us as long as you earn your keep" I say "No" then he says "so be it you'll die with the rest of these dogs" I replied "like hell I will" then he gave the command to attack and I start running towards then and behind me I hear the alpha command to attack also one wolf jumps in the air and I jump also and slam it into the ground breaking its neck. More wolves come to take it's place and to surround me. I eye each one sizing them up one jumps at me and I grab it by it's front paws and swing it hitting the other wolves and I let go watching it fly with a war cry.

 I look around the battlefield and see that the alpha is surrounded by multiple wolves. I run taking as many as I can on the way and jump shifting mid-air and landing on one's back snapping it's spine. I walk up to the alpha he looks at me for a second then nods his head and I nod back we take the rest of the surrounding wolves out. I look for the party's leader and find him trying to back away. I run towards him full speed he sees me coming and starts running and quickly catch up to him and tackle him to the ground not killing him but rendering him unconscious.

 The the party realized that their leader was down and they began to run. I drag the leader over to the alpha and say "here's a little gift he's not dead I made sure of that" and he says "Thank you far saving my life and helping my pack even though you didn't have to" I say "I'm just returning the favor of you letting me get supplies here that's all" I began walking back to where the pups are and he says "your can come here anytime" I turn and thank him for giving me permission to come again, I walk back to the market and see the people in the stores panic but Carlos and Eva get up and run to the door running out to me and say "your back big sister!!!" I reply "yes I'm back" in a bit oh a shook that they called me big sister and bow so they can get on.