Another Mate?

As we walk into the territory we walk into a clearing and see little houses scattered along the path to what I guess is the pack house. As we walk I hear people gasp and whisper about the rogue the alpha is riding on and others wondering why I'm here and why the alpha is on my back I also hear something about my size but I don't pay attention because Carlos and Eva excitedly ask if we are going to the pack house. I chuckle but it sounds more like a growl in wolf form. A few moments later we arrive at the pack house and everyone hops off of me. I shift back into human form and see that everyone is outside trying to see what's going on. We walk into the pack house and Liv turns back and says come with me I grab Carlos and Eva and we follow her up stairs into an office. She looks at me and asks "where were you planning on going if you got through here?". I look at her and say "we had no destination in mind we were just travelling is all" "well you can stay here" as soon as the pups heard that they began to ask if we would be staying and since she is my mate we will of course be staying.

 I say "let me think about it" as I pretend to think about it they look at me with puppy dog eyes I say "Of course we'll stay" with a smile as I pick them up to hug them. Then Liv asks me about how I became a rogue I told her the whole story. Someone bust into the room and says "Alpha there's another rogue but it's a runt" we both ran to see what was going on we shifted and ran to the border. We got there and I was someone I knew from my old pack I let the pups down as someone growls at her she flinches by instinct and I bark to get her attention she lifts her head up and me and Liv say mate at the same time as she did. "JADE" I yell out as I playfully tackle her she looks at me for a second then she yells "ADA" as we roll around we get up and I ask "where have you been" she says "I could ask you the same I heard something about a rogue that helped a pack and thought it may have been you" I looked and said "I was getting supplies when an attack happened is all" then we hear someone clear their throat and we look at Liv and see that she wants an explanation on how we know each other I say "we were in the same pack before it was attacked and we were friends".

Time skip (back in Liv's office)
After we answered all the questions Liv had to ask us. We walked downstairs to see Carlos and Eva asleep on the floor together. I walk over and pick them up and say "we never got a room where should I put them" then she directs me to the pup room where all the pups sleep. "I still need a room" I say then Liv says "we're all sleeping together in my room" with a blush we head to bed.

________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't posted in a few that's because I do have to do my school work at some point and time I can't put it off forever and I got caught up in a book I'm reading so see ya next time loves😘