A challenger has arrived

Dedicated to @daijaEdwards

When we get back I see pups playing and adults socializing while also watching the pups. I look towards the pack house and see Jordan with some girl but she doesn't look very happy to be there. I look at Rain and say let's head over there for a second she looks to where I talking about and sees the girl's situation and says okay. We head towards Jordan and the girl.

(Reminder she's still in wolf form) I put the cubs down and growl at Jordan he jumps back and I look at the girl now that I got a closer look she's an omega. I mind link her and ask if he touched her she says no but he tried. After being scared Jordan looks at me and says "who are you growling at mutt. do you know who I am?" He's the beta's son I say "it's a shame you don't remember maybe it's because I hit you too hard" after I say that he get's mad and says the words I've been waiting to hear "I challenge you to the alpha position and right to your mates" I hear everyone gasp.

Then I see my mates come out of the pack house. They look at me then they see Rain behind me and growl at her I quickly say that she's a friend and that we wanted to talk to them about something later. They say okay then I realized everyone is waiting on my answer I look at Jordan and say "well we've gotten quite the crowd so I really can't refuse" then I say "Quick question what's the rule to this can we kill each other" then someone says "the rules are simple either beat the other until close to death or kill the other or make them submit just no underhanded tricks like getting others to somehow help you win" "Thank you" I say I look at Rain she seems a but worried then she says "my queen I wish you well" I nod at her.

Then I tell Jordan to get ready he moves out to the open field. As I'm walking that way Liv and Jade come and hug me and says "I love you" "I love you too my loves" then I walk into the field. I shake my fur out and say "do you really wanna do this I can't promise you you'll live and as much as I hate you you have a family" he just buffs and says "no need I'll win anyways" "ah arrogance not a good look" I say. Then I drop all the charades and puppy acts and stand tall. I hear gasps and I look Jordan dead in the eyes.

He looks like he saw a ghost. Then he try's to sound brave and says "N-Now we c-can start" I wait for him to make then first move and sure enough he takes my bait. He comes and launches himself at me but I simply move to the side and bite him in his side. With a yelp he gets away or so he thought. He goes for the same move again this time I launch at him and grab him by the neck. I tighten my grip but not enough to kill.

I look at his family and they look like they want to help but they know they'll get punished. I say "look at your family swallow your pride and save them the pain of losing a packmate and family member" he looks and says "your right" I let him go and turn around and right when I turn I hear gasp then I feel him coming so dodge and roll on my back and claw his underbelly as he's jumping I'm also clawing. I get up and say "YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE SUBMIT OR DIE" with a little of soul's voice mixed in. He family then yells submit Jordan. He looks at their scared faces and says

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey happy late Valentine's day.

Here's the meme of today. And as always later loves✌🏾😘

 And as always later loves✌🏾😘