me and my mates

(Continuing from where we left off)
After Jordan has received his sentence Liv and Jade come and hug me. I yell "get back I don't want to hurt you I just want him." Then I start trying to walk over to him but Liv and Jade hold me back Liv says "I know you want to hurt him baby but please calm down he'll get what's coming to him" I look at him and say "if I get you alone you're dead"

After the trial liv and Jade walk me back to the room. Liv and Jade both at the same time say "now let's finish what was about to start this morning." Then they began walking towards me like the predators they are. Jade starts stripping me while Liv strips her after Jade's done with me we both began to strip liv. Jade gets on the bed as Liv starts pushing me towards it. Just as the back of my legs hit the bed jade grabs me from behind then Liv pounces. Liv crashes her lips into mine as Jade began kissing my neck.

Liv began to trail her kisses down. Jade then Jade kisses a spot on my neck and a moan slips out as I try to hold it in. Then Liv says "don't hold back baby" as she keeps making her way down. She unbuttons and unzip my pants. As I close my eyes I hear two gasps so I open them again then look Liv as Jade says "someone's a little excited" with a smirk. Then Liv pulls down my boxers and I feel my junk hit her in the face I quickly try to sit up but Jade gently pushes me back down. Then I feel something warm on the tip of my penis.

__________________________________________________________________________________
So how's that lime maybe next time you'll get the lemon😏 and I know this is shorter than usual but just bare with me thank you and as always later loves😘