New recruits

(One day before the last chapter happens)
Ada POV
I'm walking in the forest well actually I'm on border patrol. Yes even though I'm a leader of this pack I still have border patrol. It because I also work as a protector of the pack and as a protector I protect the borders. It's been pretty chill so far and I hope it says that way but knowing someone it won't. But for the time being it's peaceful and quiet. And now that I think about it a little too quiet. And as if on cue I smell something rotten or rotting is more of the case as I come up on what seems to be a dead rouge ripped apart well that's not worrying at all. I investigate the body and mind link my mates and other patrols about it. My mates and I agree I should try to see what's going on then I hear a twig snap but not on the ground. I look up and see two cougars in a tree and not the one a Applebee's. (pun intended) I look at them and ask "were you the ones who did this?"

They reply with a giggle "yes my queen" at the same time. "Why? This could have been one of my pack members" I say "well if he was then we saved the pack because we saw him and a few others talking about attacking this pack" one says "very well. Why have you helped us? Do you want something from us?" "No my queen we just-" then the other on pushes her "w-well we wanted to be your and your mates loyal guards." "Well you would certainly make the cut but I will have to test you first. Follow me" I say
They follow me to an open meadow and I sit in front of the pair and close my eyes calling to the animals around me and to the witches sided me. I hear gasps and a hoof beat and I know that they are here.

Lilith's POV
"Well well well I get to come out and play today that's a treat even if it is to test you too" I say and open my eyes and looks at them. Another gasp is heard from they both of them as they look into my eyes "I'll be the one who say yes or no to your little plans" and that earned me a growl "sorry my queen but this is what we were born to do" "oooh I like when they fight back. Yes. you pass this part of the test. Now for the next part you must fight all these animals without killing them and defend against my magic."
(Time skip right after they stopped)
"You pass you managed to knock out all of the animals and not kill a single one" "I'll be switching back and reporting this to my mates"

Ada pov
"My mates say yes if you have passed my test then you passed theirs. Now on the other hand please don't tell them what Lilith said about girls who fight back or I'll be killed" they both laugh and we walk home.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm dead☠