Call an Ambulance

Jade pov

Liv and I get a message form Ada and it sounded like she was going to do something stupid and get herself killed. "I don't like the sound of that" I say to Liv "Me either" she replied we both look at each other then at our guard and book it towards the car.

At the pack house
We pull up to see a crowd at the pack arena after making our way in we are welcomed by a gruesome sight of our mate in a bloody state. She's swinging like she's in a rage but we can she that she's perfectly calm. A little too calm to be in a battle almost like a person that has made their peace with the world they are about to leave. Liv and I shift into our wolves. I may be a runt but You still learn how to fight especially when the opponent is bigger than you. But as they say "The bigger they are the harder they fall". We land on our paws ready to charge but I see her look at us and shakes her head no. I look at Liv and she nods at me and sits on her haunches looking at our mate. I look back at Ada and follow Olivia's lead.

Ada pov
I have made my peace with my mates and I am ready to die defending my pack. After a few back and forward blows I began to really tire out. Then I hear shuffling in the crowd and I feel them before I look over at them. They were already in wolf form about to attack but I shake my head at them and they are a little annoyed but they sit and watch me. "Well now that the whole pack is here let's give them a show" I say to him.

He just laughs and says "The show will be your death". I lunge at him but he side steps and bites down on my left back leg and snaps it yet I feel no pain. I spin around on three legs and get a good grip on his neck and toss him into the air and body slam him hard. I see him stumble to get back up and I take that chance to do it again and again. Then I put my paw on his neck. Then suddenly lily says 'kill the human but not the wolf'. I ask how would could I do it she says to let her take over.

Lily pov (aka Lilith)
I take over and I hear everyone gasp. I then look at the mutt on the ground unconscious and then I put my hand on him and chant 'mixed but not matched separate is the wolf from the boy and the boy from the wolf'. Then a bright light envelopes him and blinds everyone but me. We the see the paw a wolf step forward. The wolf looks down at the unconscious boy and shakes his head. He then looks at me and bows his head in thanks. He then looks up towards the sky soon starts to disappear. Ada then asks for control and I grant it.

Ada pov
I take over and as soon as I get up I'm tackled to the ground by two wolves. I then get up and walk over to Jason and pick him up by the throat and say "Call and ambulance but not for me" smirking I crush his windpipe and drop him to the ground.

So that's it that's how I went from a rouge to a leader of the pack.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Let's pretend I never went MIA

Onwards to the last daily meme

Goodbye loves it's been a pleasure ✌🏾😘