It's done

This means thinking
This means talking to inner wolf
THIS MEANS REALLY LOUD YELLING
THIS MEANS REGULAR YELLING
"This means inner wolf is speaking"
this means mind linking

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pov: Unknown
I'LL KILL HER AND HER LITTLE MATES. "You will do no such thing."
"You know what your right I'm gonna kill her and the alpha but that other one I'm going to have so much fun with her. After I make her watch me kill her mates she'll think twice before trying me. Then she will pleasure me as I please. Now I will talk to my father about this I'm sure he wants revenge too. "you are a child I hate that you humiliated us and our family name and that You're my human."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pov: Ada

Currently I am being dragged out of Liv's office by Liv and Jade. "Hold on my loves" "we can't wait any longer daddy" they both said in unison. I mind link Rain that she can walk around for a bit and if she has any problems let me know as I'm being dragged away. she replies with an ok with that being done I give all my attention on the two very beautiful women dragging me to our room by the looks of it. The moment we enter the room their hands are all over me. Jade hand snakes up my shirt and cups my boob while Liv's hand goes down palming me. Liv kisses me hard and says "we're ready my love" I push them both into the bed Jade and Liv both smirk at me as I crawl towards them with a predatory look in my eyes as some of my inner wolf comes out to play.

I slowly stalk my way towards Liv as if she were my pray which in this case she was. I make a teasing stop between her legs and press up against her core. Then I make my way up stopping to push up her shirt and give slow kisses on her belly then up her ribs. Then I push up her bra  and stop on her breast giving her left nipple a flick with my finger while slipping the right one in my mouth giving it teasing flicks with my tongue. Jade then goes in between her legs and starts taking off her pants. Once she gets her pants off she plays with her clit through her under ware.

 I on the other hand take off her shirt and bra completely. i let my hands roam over her body lightly as if I were scared to touch her like she was fragile and if I were to rough I'd break her. she moans at our every touch. "Daddy I need you now" she says Jade then  says "not until I'm done eating" she does a moan and a groan at the same time. Jade pulls her under ware off and beings eating her out vigorously and right now Liv is a moaning mess. over time her moans get louder and louder as I move up towards her neck to mark her she yells out " baby I'm cummmiiinng" I plunge my canines into her neck and Jade enjoys her meal.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wow I wasn't expecting to be this productive. Even tho I stayed up all night working on editing and making this well as always later loves✌🏾😘

Meme of the day