It starts now

Pov: Jordan
We are gonna make our move tonight. I walk in the living room and see my parents with a worried look on their faces. I sit down and ask "What's with the worried looks?" "We think the alpha is on too us" "What do you mean?" I ask. We think that little bitch of a sister of yours told on us during your challenge" mom said with a scowl on her face. "Shit" what are we gonna do now?" I ask. Well we'll have to leave as fast as we can before we get caught and probably killed. We leave now.

(Time skip 2 hours)
We're all ready to go. We head out the back door towards the woods. As we are close to the woods we hear two roars and we freeze on the spot. Then we hear "well well well look what the cat dragged in or rather what it tried to drag out". Then we see a paw step into the light and then the body of a lioness. She steps in and blocks us off in the front and another at the back. "Oh it was just a stupid house cat. Move out of our way" I say. "Or what" she says "Or I'll gut you like the fish you love so much" my dad says. "Aww look at the little pup get mad" she said with a laugh. My dad lunges at her and she side steps and claws his left side clawing almost to the white meat. Dad lands on wobbling legs before growling again.

He goes for a tackle and she goes for a tackle and crashes into my dad and takes him down clawing him but not too much to where he'll die more like she's toying with him. My mom is enraged at the sight before her she shifts and tries to tackel the lioness but the other lion tackels her insted and he's mercy less and goes for the kill. Ripping her throat out just like a wolf to a deer. My dad sees and feels the loss of his mated other half and goes mad. "I SUBMIT" my dad yells with tears in his eyes. "Oh darling there is no submitting  in this battle only death. Now either I die or you" "p-please I-I have too t-take care of m-my s-son". She thens looks at me and says "He can die too if it will make you happy" "NO" he says "what did you say to me" she says "no please don't him even if you kill me."

"Alright. We'll spare you but better never see you in these lands again. IS THIS CLEAR." "C-Crystal" she lets my dad go and he limps to me and says "lets's go son" and I say "No I'm not scared of something that's scared of water and cumbers" and he grabs me and shakes me and says "LET'S GO SON" and mind links me "We can came back later and get them" "I hope you're not planning anything" we hear in the link. We both turn in shook and look at her and my dad wispers "h-how" and she say "Simple really My queen is one of the lunas of this pack and anyone who is willing to sever her can be a pack member if she approves it. And we got approved to be a her and her mates bodyguard and we have to do patrol tonight." She says with a smile and then I notice at some point she and the other lion shifted into their human form.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please I'm sorry. Please don't hurt my family. But really I am sorry

Please accept this meme