You're Done

Bruce Pov

I jump in the air and headbutt him out of the air. Odd way to do that but I've always wanted to try it after I saw it in something Ada was watching. And hey we all got things we want to try so I might as well try them am I right? anyways he shakes it off and charges again and I just charge at him and at the last second, I side-step and grab him by the scruff of his neck and body slam him. I jump on top of him and paw his face and taking out one of his eyes leaving him blind in one eye and he then starts to lash out in panic, and he claws just over my eye somehow missing my eyeball but enough to leave a scar going down my eye. I'm left blinded and blood soon starts to fill and goes into my eye forcing me to close it and lose sight of him. I look around and don't see him. I look up but was too late and by the time I saw him he was already on my back clawing up anything he could reach.

I manage to shake him off but as he falls off, he digs in his claws and tears a small chunk out with it. and I rear back in pain, and I jump out of the way and swipe at him and hit his face. More blood dripped from his face as he now had three claw marks on his face and shook his body as if he could shake off the pain at this moment, I saw something in him change he began to charge me and swipe at me with razor sharp claws and even though he was in a blind rage he was still able to get a few hits in on me. I began to get tired as one would when they began to lose a lot of blood. I started to panic a bit, so I mind link my mates and speak "I want both of you to listen closely I love both of you to the moon goddess and back. And in my absents I hope that you two will continue to love each other as I do. I love the both of you and this is goodbye" and in response I get "what's going on baby" and "what do you mean my love. where are you?" before I could respond I saw darkness come for me. I quickly tell Ada that she has to take over but be careful. soon the darkness was back and stronger than before I was trying to fight against it but it eventually pulled me under into the waves of the abyss.

Ada Pov

After Bruce's announcement to our mates and for me to take over I stalk forward and release a fury of swings almost as if I was in a rage, but I wasn't I wanted him to think that so that he would think he's got me in a fit. He walks towards me and says "I've gotten you in a bit of a rage now I'll kill you before you even notice"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought this was gonna be the end but since I'm such a nice person I'll tell you this book is gonna be coming to an end soon not saying it will be happy or am I Playing😏😏 but anways onwards

Later loves✌🏾😘