me and my mates pt2

THIS IS LEMON

Then I feel something warm on the tip of my penis. I look down to see Liv with her soft full lips around the tip of my penis. I gasp at the sensation never before felt. While Liv is down there Jade kisses my lips after a minute she licks my lip for entry. When I don't open I feel Liv start to bob her head up and down. I gasp once again then Jade plunges her tongue into my mouth. I moan at both the sensations I'm feeling right now. Jade tongue swirls around mine one last time before she breaks the kiss. Then she slowly trials kisses to my neck and kisses the place she will mark me. I moan as she begins to nibble and suck on it. "mmm I I I'm c-close" I moan out as I'm reaching my peak Jade plunges her canines into my neck marking me to show that I'm taken. Liv then pops up and says "my turn"

she and Jade switch but instead Jade lines her wet core right on the tip of my penis and begins to sit down. I feel my tip press against something and she moans as she keeps pressing me in I feel something tear and I slide in a bit faster. Liv kisses my neck and begins to trail down once she's at my chest she kisses both my nipples and takes the right one into her mouth while massaging the left one. Just as she nips it Jade pushes herself all the way down on me with a gasp she says "mmm baby you fill me up so good" I moan at how tight she is then Liv works the left nipple as she did the right then makes her way back up to the other side of my neck where she will mark me. She nipples that spot and I lose all sense of myself "J-Jade it's coming" is all I mange to get out before it happens Jade thrusts herself all the way down right as I cam into her Liv puts her mark on me too. Jade moans out "yes baby give it to me" "you're bigger than I thought baby" says Liv as she watches as Jade get filled up. By the time I'm done Jade and I are panting.

"You did so good baby" says Jade "now get some rest" says Liv "but I'm not tired" I whine "go to sleep my love" they both say I frown but I get comfy I grab Jade and wrap my arms around her like a body pillow and Liv does the same with me "sweet dreams" I say "sweet dreams" they reply

(Ada's dream)
I wake up in a lot of pain. I look around for Liv and Jade but they're not here. I look around the room then I see a shadow pass by the door. I slowly and carefully get up and walk to the door and see

__________________________________________________________________________________
SURPRISE
This is my gift from me to you Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah

And because I laughed at it so much

Also if you read my other both If Loving You Is Wrong then I've updated chapter 16Later Loves😘✌🏾

Later Loves😘✌🏾