1 hour (preview)

(Ada pov)

I finish up with the girls Mira and Jane (the new recruits) and we all go home. I want to take my girls out on a nice date but I have one problem and that is that I don't know my way around and can't ask anyone around so I'll just do something in the forest. I asked Mira and Jane to help because I trust them don't ask why I just do okay. Jane is taking them shopping for new clothes and Mira is helping me set this whole thing up. I got a list of their favorite foods so I cooked them up and they are cheesy chicken over rice and loaded nachos. I set up the tables and candles is the clearing after makin sure nothing catches fire and rose pedals on the ground and the path leading all the way to the pack house and to our room. aster doing that while Mira picks out my suit I head towards the room for a shower.

After my shower I get dressed and head over to the spot. Once I'm there I call Jane to tell her to start making their way back and to get ready. Now comes the hard part...waiting.

(time skip 1 hour)

1 hour later I hear footsteps coming my way and I turn around to see the two most beautiful women to walk this earth. Or so I thought but instead it was a monster. I take that back thats an insult to monsters it was that guy. I can't even say his name anymore.

_________________________________________
Merry christmas
Or Happy Hanukkah

_________________________________________Merry christmasOr Happy Hanukkah