1 hour

(Ada pov)

I finish up with the girls Mira and Jane (the new recruits) and we all go home. I want to take my girls out on a nice date but I have one problem and that is that I don't know my way around and can't ask anyone around so I'll just do something in the forest. I asked Mira and Jane to help because I trust them don't ask why I just do okay. Jane is taking them shopping for new clothes and Mira is helping me set this whole thing up. I got a list of their favorite foods so I cooked them up and they are cheesy chicken over rice and loaded nachos. I set up the tables and candles is the clearing after makin sure nothing catches fire and rose pedals on the ground and the path leading all the way to the pack house and to our room. aster doing that while Mira picks out my suit I head towards the room for a shower.

After my shower I get dressed and head over to the spot. Once I'm there I call Jane to tell her to start making their way back and to get ready. Now comes the hard part...waiting.

(time skip 1 hour)

1 hour later I hear footsteps coming my way and I turn around to see the two most beautiful women to walk this earth. Or so I thought but instead it was a monster. I take that back that's an insult to monsters it was that guy. I can't even say his name anymore. "What do you want mutt" soul says "You know what I came here to do" he says with a smirk. Then he shifts into his brown wolf and howls letting everyone know I was being challenged. And I answered the call with a howl of my own letting everyone know that we will fight but just then l thought about my mates. I mind link Jane and tell her to keep them for a little longer. I growl and shift and say "come with me". He asks "where are we going?" "to the training grounds." then I shift and run towards the grounds but I hear a bird tweet that he's going to attack me from behind. And I wait until I hear him coming and do  a left side step. And I say "watch yourself" 

(At the training grounds)
Hey Fox here I just wanna remind you

This means thinking
This means talking to inner wolf
THIS MEANS REALLY LOUD YELLING
THIS MEANS REGULAR YELLING
"This means inner wolf is speaking"
this means mind linking
_________________________________________

I face him and point my paw and say "you're done. I finally got you alone" (yes I'm also addicted to tictok)
"I want to play with him as well" I smile and say "have at it"

Bruce:pov

Bruce takes over and I just watch. "You think you've scared me?" Jordan asks "well think again. Do you know how long I waited in the shadows for Alpha Liv to notice me but you and that cute little bitch of yours mose in and take her away from me I-" "I'm gonna stop you right there I don't a flying FUCK About you shit little sob story but you will NOT DISRESPECT MY MATES." As I get ready he starts to transform into some kind of beast and not the one that was a prince. More like a devil so I say FOOLISH SINNER I SENTENCE YOU TO CAST YOUR SCREAMS ONTO THE DEVIL YOU WORSHIP (A line from one of my favorite animes. But I changed it a bit. Can you tell me what anime it's from?) He charges at me "Will he not get enough of that" says Ada "I guess not" I reply

__________________________________________________________________________________
Let's pretend I didn't go MIA
ANYWAYS ONWARD TO THE MEME OF THE DAY

__________________________________________________________________________________Let's pretend I didn't go MIAANYWAYS ONWARD TO THE MEME OF THE DAY