Trial and Justice

After almost killing Jordan we take him to the hospital for werewolves because apparently he had more than a few broken bones and some internal bleeding. The doctor says he's going to take a week to heal even if he's a werewolf and that his injuries are pretty bad but after his treatment he will be turned over to the pack

(Time skip one week later)
I slowly wake up because I'm really hot and not in the good way if you know what I mean. I felt as if there were a few people sleeping on and around me. I open my eyes and see the pups have all come and piled up on me and my mates. I look at my mates they look back at me and say "they wanted to sleep with you so you didn't have to worry about sleeping with them or us" I chuckled and I move to wake the pups up but my mates put their hands on my chest and pull me back down and say "let them rest they tried to stay up all night with us" I lay back down and we all fall back to sleep.

30 minutes later I wake up to my mates gentle shaking and them telling me it's time for Jordan's trial. Then we began to get ready but then I saw both Jade and Liv almost completely naked. I felt a twitch down there and sure enough I was hard I quickly turned around with a blush then Jade says "I saw that" I replied with "saw what?" Then she proceeds to say "what's going on in your pants" then she says "we can help with that later" as we finished getting dressed.

Once we're all done we head to the pack hall. After we're in the building Liv takes the lead because she actually knows where we're going. After a bit of walking she leads us to a big double door. She takes us through and we see the pack already here and are whispering among themselves. As we enter the room goes silent and everyone looked at us. I look around and see that the entire pack is here and that it's ba really big pack. I look for Jordan when I spot him I growl low then Jade and Liv put their hands on my lower back and I stop. We all sit down and the trial began.

I get up and walk over to Jordan then proceed to say "Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here today because we can not let the crimes of Jordan McCarthy go unpunished." Everyone is very quiet so I continue "as most of you already know he has beaten and raped two of the pack omegas." Then I hear some mumbles about that's what they get and I growl out "watch your mouth I'm an omega" I continue on with what I was saying "but he has also tried to touch my pup twice" I say with a growl as I look him in the eyes he looks me dead in my eyes with confidence.

Then he says "who wouldn't do it she's cute" at that moment Soul (that's her wolf's new name) takes over and jumps across the table and tackles him and punches him in the face repeatedly until someone pulls us off. Then soul says "I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT" then Liv says "Jordan McCarthy you will be sentenced 50 lashes with sliver and you will be under close watch and will not be around the pups."

__________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's been some time but I've had a bit of trouble with this chapter so that's why it took so long. As always later loves😘