Revenge

I crouch down and tiptoe to the door and see Jordan. I wait a minute to see what he's doing it's like he's searching for a certain pup. I wait until he finds the pup he want's which happens to be Eva. He looks at her smiles and says oh I'm going to have a good time with you. Then he starts palming himself I step in before anything else could happen. I growl then I walk over to him and punch him in the balls he bends over clutching himself then I drag him all the way outside.

 I drop him on the ground and say "I GAVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE BECAUSE EVA TOLD ME TO BUT NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR" he's still clutching himself then I pick him up by his shirt and punch him in the face repeatedly until someone pulls me off. I get up and walk back over to him pick him up by his shirt and says to the pack members gathering around "HAS HE HURT OR DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE" then everyone fell silent until a small girl came up to me and said that he hurt her really bad I ask her what he did but she wouldn't say so I asked her to tell me later she nodded her head. Then another came and said that he would beat and rape her and he told her not to tell anyone. At this point Bruce wanted out and I had no problem with it.

 Bruce takes over and I watch as he's beating the living shit out of Jordan then he stops and turns to the girls and says "Have at him ladies" with a smile and a bow they walk up to Jordan and start kicking him and punching him then he manages to say "just you wait til I get better I'll kill all of you" then he looks at me and says "but not before I have a little fun with you and that pup" Bruce almost lost it he growls "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME BUT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY PUPS ARE ANOTHER THING AND THAT WILL GET YOU KILLED" in a really deep voice. Then my mates come and hug us I calm down but not enough to take over. Then Liv says "my love we need Ada back" Bruce happily gives over control. And I take over and say "I'll kill him" before trying to move only to realize that I can't I look down and see both of my mates and the two girls from before holding me back I look at them and ask "don't you want revenge?" They said yes but killing him isn't going to help. I look at my mates and they nod their heads in agreement then Liv says "As much as we want to see him dead we must deal with this as a pack".

________________________________________________________________________

I was able to get this out and still get a little sleep I'm proud I won't be posting for sometime due to testing as I've said before please let me know if their are any spelling errors and uh maybe if you want to go check out my other book If Loving You Is Wrong. Later loves🥰