Five ways, Sideways

(Continuing where we left off)

At this point I honestly don't give a figgity figgity fuck about pack laws I'll beat they're assess in five ways sideways. Now he's got him family in too. I'll have to deal with them tomorrow. I look at my mates and they are dead asleep (or so she thought😏) and I sneak out of the bed. And walk outside.

Once outside I shift then take off into the forest. Running as if my life depended on it. Deeper and deeper into the forest seeing the way the midnight moon shines so brightly yet it also cast darkness. The only animals out are nocturnal and if not they fall pray to those who are. I began to slow down I listen to forest and it sounds as if it were trying to speak or maybe it did but I was yet to understand. I come to a stop at a small lake near by and take a sip. I shift back and look down at the waters surface at what was supposed to be me yet I was greeted by another appearance.

It looked to be me but in of the blue ones I have bright orange eyes and my hair is as white as the moon and very long may I add. I felt was someone else yet still myself then it happened. My reflection spoke to me "Hi I am-" it was cut off by me moving away from the water. Then I hear the wind whisper come back to the water. I walk back to the water and look down again and see the same person again. "Hi I'm Lilith But call me lily for short I'm your witch side hence why I've shown myself to you at night" (A/ N witches are powerful but are stronger at night but not many know of it)
I look at her then touch my face and the reflection moves as well "well duh it's a reflection it moves when you move silly" says Lilith with a small giggle.

"Then how are you talking to me right now?" I ask "magic" is the response I get. I look around and can tell I've been out a while by the position of the moon. "Well I've gotta go if I don't well your a part of me so you know what will happen" with a small chuckle she says "yeah I do". With that that's the end of our convo for now. "You can come out now" I say and the response is "how did you know we were here?" To which I respond with "Last time I checked the forest doesn't smell like strawberry milk or cookies and I'm always on guard". I shift and turn to them and ask "are we gonna go home or shall we sleep here?"

And I start to walk off but stop when I don't hear footsteps behind me. I look back at them to ask of they were okay but the moment we looked eyes I saw that their wolves were in control.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At this point jordan better pray to the yuri goddess in the sky.
Also a little fact but I came up with the phrase five ways sideways

Anyways on to the meme of the day