Part six  treason 

Techno had many motivations to keep Pink in the nether. For example it is simply just dangerous for any Hoglund to leave the nether. Techno is a piglin. The two species are very similar, of course Piglins are practically extinct except for hybrids. But Techno decided to take a parenting trick from the Hoglund when Pink was little. He used to tell her stories in great detail of all of the danger he faced, he tried his best to downplay the fact that he always prevailed but he could still tell it did nothing to deter his daughter.
-
For the next week Pink walked on eggshells around her father, gently testing the water with very innocent questions that are usually asked by a curious child like her. And now on the seventh day she was ready to ask him the question..

She could not remember a time when she was scared of her father. Technoblade sat on his throne of soul sand and gold. The throne itself was meant to display his power, and multiple nether stars adorned the headrest almost like a halo.  At that moment Pink realized that her father was indeed an all powerful God. Her father could make nations crumble and force armies to their knees...

Pink took a deep breath and reminded herself that she too was a God. A young god yes, but still a blood goddess.

That man who can make nations crumble, that man who can bend armies to their knees, that man is her father. And Pink is his daughter.

Before Pink knew it she was before her father all of his attention was now on her.

"what is it princess-" Pink interrupted her father

"I want to go to the overworld!"  The large room was deathly quiet, all of the servants looked at her, shock evident on their faces. None of them dared look at the king. They all knew how much the man loved his daughter.  But they knew the man hated being disrespected in any way. Techno gave Pink a soft smile. Techno know eventually this day would come, he knew his daughter

"Princess I know you are curious, and perhaps I am partly to blame but the overworld is far too dangerous or a delicate Child-" Pink interrupted him again

"From what I hear from books and your stories the overworld is possibly safer than the nether. And it's about time I learned something new! I want to go on adventures! Maybe even go to the-'' this time Techno interrupted and the Voices were split.

Some wanted Pink to come with, while the others wanted to kill whoever planted these ideas into his daughter. She has always been his sweet little nether star, and they didn't want to bear the thought of her getting hurt.
"Pink enough with these crazed ideas you are safe here! Besides, how can you think you would survive a minute in the overworld when you haven't even gone out of this castle since the day I brought you here!"  Pink tried her very best to bite her tongue, emphasis on tried.

"that's what you think. Well whose fault is that! You refuse to teach me how to fight with a sword until Matilda begged you to, and even now any Hoglund my age can easily out class me! You refuse to teach me how to ride a strider so you know what I did!! I taught myself! I walk the streets of the city for days! To escape this godforsaken Castle!" Pink pulled out her sword and an audible gasp could be heard by the servants. Technoblade stood up from his throne.

"Fuchsia Blade. Put that sword down" Techno's voice was cold but Pink matched it with a snarl.

"You claim to know me? Is that so? Because as far as I remember you weren't there! You were never there. Have you ever thought about how I felt being left behind!" Pink should have been crying right now. Techno grabbed the golden blade intending to snatch it from his daughter, but Pink was so red and she thrust the sword towards her father. The smell of blood forced Techno's instinct to act up the next thing either of them knew pink was on the floor blood dribbling down her snout.

Technoblade's hands were trembling. The sound of his daughter's crown hitting the floor and shattering snapped him out of his blood lust before he could do any more damage, before the horrified man could say a thing Pink snatched something from the floor and then quickly bolted, grabbing a netherrite pick from one of the guards. Everyone was still too shocked to do a thing.