Part three pretty pink princess

It was hard for Technoblade to stay in one place for a long time. He needed conflict. Bloodshed and Adventure.

Things that living in a castle could not provide for him, and things that he thought Pink shouldn't be exposed to. When Pink was five he started going back to the overworld. It started out as a distraction for a day or two, and snowballed into months of time away.
-
Pink could remember a time where she was her fathers pride and joy, but she realized that she was nothing more than a burden to her adventurous father. It had to be the case right? That's why he left her with all these boomers and her aunt Matilda!

Maybe that's why he forbade her from learning how to use a sword (before Matilda convinced him to teach her the basics) and instead taught her about archery, so that way she would not get in the way of an actual fight.
It felt like she wasn't allowed to do anything, she was forbidden to ride an actual strider, she was forbidden to play in the garden without guards or Matilda. Pink practically knew no one her age; and she had explored the Castle to the point it felt small.

She needed adventure! She wanted adventure! Pink wanted a story to tell like her dad or her aunt. And by fuck, she was going to leave this castle one way or another!

It was somewhat quiet. It was around the time most Hoglen's slept. So it was a perfect time for Pink to make her escape! The young princess shuffled to her wardrobe, and moved past the formal attire and sleepwear to reveal a leather sack. She had prepared it weeks in advance with everything she needed to do what she wanted, to run away.

Pink walked casually past the guards because nothing was wrong. She was just a little pretty (dumb) princess, getting a bottle of water. She rounded the last corner; there were no guards patrolling this corridor, and it was close enough to the ground for her to jump safely from.

When Pink hit the ground she ran. She ran and ducked, hiding from guards. No one knew that she was even there. Pink changed out of her night gown in a bush. She traded the silky fabric for a rough dark brownish-red tunic and light brown pants. She tied her pink hair up and tucked it up into a dark red bucket hat. To anyone else, Pink looked like a normal Hoglin child.

Pink walked into a semi-busy marketplace, and she tried her best to look like she belonged. It was hard to keep her excitement down; she wanted to run up to everything to take in every detail!

Pink didn't need to buy anything, but she would come back anyway what she needed to go to the docks. Pink took her time, walking calmly. It was incredible! She had always seen the bustling city from a window, but it was so much better to be in the actual city.

The lava sea was beautiful, glowing and receding out into the fog of the nether. Pink walked past more Hoglund's before sitting down in a secluded part of the Crimson pier.

Pink took out what she needed: a saddle, a mushroom on a stick, and a fire resistance potion. She waved to a herd of striders. Pink was giggling when they began waddling towards her, she was giggling with excitement! The rebel princess drank the potion before selecting a strider to plop her saddle on.

Who would have thought that the sheltered princess would ever ride a strider, let alone a wild one. Pink had to get used to the waddling strider. Her heart pounded with a bit of fear, she had heard stories of forgetful Hoglund's that fell into lava rivers when they forgot to tend to their striders or pay attention to their surroundings. The council members terrifying her with stories of fire aspect weapons cutting through flesh like nothing, how the weapons would  cauterize your wounds immediately causing even more pain.

The only reason why she didn't immediately get off the strider was the potion bottle once filled with fire resistant clutched in her hands. The smooth Cold glass reminded her she was invulnerable to the burning pain.

Pink forced herself to look across the lava sea, she knew somewhere across the sea lay a Temple with portals that her father would leave through. There were more terrifying things than lava and fire. she lived in lava, she breathed fire, and she now rode striders like nothing! Hours Pink road striders giggling and screaming with delight!