Part nine no exceptions

Grief is a funny thing to the Hoglund.
It is feared, as a person who lost everything is feared.

for those who have nothing to lose have everything to gain

-

The day of his daughter's funeral was numb.

Technoblade had already screamed his lungs out with grief, he had already sobbed rivers and he had nothing else to give other than a speech. Technoblade stood in front of his people, in front of his daughter's grave he began to speak.

"Today we are here to honor the life of your princess, who has been taken from us too soon, who had not met all of her family or had seen the world.

I am the blood god of wrath, The king of The nether, The son of Philza the angel of death and cultivator of life, The brother of Wilbur weaver of words and painter of stories, Brother of Theseus.  I am one of obsidian will and fury of hell fire.

Today I do not speak to you as a king, not as the one who holds the titles I just listed, but instead a parent who lost their child. I...
I did not do my daughter justice...

I am not afraid to admit that, I could have been a better father. I could have done a lot of things differently, but 'could have' will not fix what happened. The past is now the past and all we must focus on is our future! So blood for the blood god.  And blood for the fallen."

Applause erupted from the crowd. They were hopeful.
But Technoblade could not hear them, for the voices were too loud. Many of them screaming like he wanted to, some were still in denial telling Techno that pink had to be alive. he ignored them.

Technoblade entered his bedroom alone; he had to set the voices straight.

"all of you need to get a hold of yourselves! Pink. is. dead. You felt her die. that's what it had to be we knew she would die the moment we- I..." techno hunched over as what felt like the majority of the voices began yelling at him. One rising above the others.

'You should have never made an exception, you should've killed her. But of course you were never known for being merciful, you should have expected this to happen. You know what happens to week blood gods'

Technoblade refused to cry he already accepted it. Accepted that her death was his fault, and he knew she would not be the last; he was a blood God.

"I don't or will ever regret making her an exception! But you are right, no more exceptions, no more bending my rules or morals! With that said, I do know a place that still needs my help."

----

Techno left the capital that night and he returned to the caverns of Pogtopia. Techno's return was uneventful. Everyone acknowledged him with a nod until Tommy got back, the young boy was always loud and it was expected of him to make a fuss over The Blades return. but the first thing out of his mouth was

"What's with the emo phase?"

Technoblade was wearing black and gold robes reminiscent of Philz's usual outfit; he still wore his crimson cloak, netherrack and crying obsidian beads decorated his hair.

Techno did not answer no matter how much Tommy pestered him and eventually Wilbur pried him away from the Piglin.

Even though Wilbur was slowly going crazy, he too was once a father and though no one knew of Techno's secret, Wilbur could just feel that something happened during Techno's visit to the capital.